/ftmg/ why did I have to make the thread edition

QOTT: what pleasant but unexpected changes have you noted since starting T?

QOTT2: Have you been listening to more male brained music?

Resources: pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

Old bread:

Attached: 1651369954041-1.jpg (235x226, 16.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38FICqwuVeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why did I have to make the thread edition
Most anons are too fembrained to make gens, so it's usually just a few people who make new ones. I've made like half of the past several gens
>QOTT
Knuckle hair. I should have expected it, but it was still a nice surprise to see more
>QOTT2
I've always like classic rock and rock in general, which is considered male brained, so no changes there

>one of the cooks called out yesterday and didn't show up today, chef believes he quit
>only other one besides me called out today with "back pain" claiming to need until Tuesday off
>she's only 31 so literally what back pain, probably just wanted to use the last of her sick leave before finding somewhere else to work
>Chef leaves me here alone for dinner service because he's been here since 9am
>Says before he leaves "be prepared to be on the schedule 7 days a week"
>haven't seen him in a non-pissed off mood since last week
>he's probably next

Just call me Chef Retard

Lol why did I complain about those people

Attached: 0F901C30-117D-4524-9A40-DB3150560735.jpg (800x450, 60.32K)

I wish I could wear togas without looking like a woman

Attached: 1652550305205.webm (506x900, 2.72M)

Guy is 13 months on t what a nice timeline

Attached: 3A64299D-0834-49F4-B4D8-991FC55AA890.jpg (3072x3061, 1.05M)

Right is pretty pooney to me

>already a cishon before
theres no hope

>QOTT2
I listen to anything that sounds good to me. I mostly listen to rock subgenres, I really like instrumental math rock

>Have you been listening to more male brained music?
What genres are male brained vs female brained?
I like jazz and synthwave, classic rock is okay too.

Fun fact: Togas in Rome were explicitly male clothing.

Yeah who cares literally every ftm is poony here. He’s cute
Are you insane he just had a nice jaw very pretty woman otherwise

> QOTT2: Have you been listening to more male brained music?
I mostly listen to 90s music, like placebo and elastica and shit. I’ve been getting into metal recently though

Returning just to post my fucked up nipple post chest revision. Enjoy the body horror. See ya once I get a nipple revision (if but very likely).

Attached: IMG_20220514_225653385.jpg (4208x3120, 2.25M)

Oh and I fucking love classic rock. I dont know if it’s fembrained or malebrained but I’m obsessed with the Beatles

Doesn’t look too bad to me

I don't have nipples, nothing is there on the end of my chest, I don't have flat nipples, nothing is there not even a little pink bit at the end, I am totally flat.

When I get top surgery, is it possible to like, get nipples sewn on?

>What genres are ... female brained?
I might be biased because this is based of off a certain foid I know, but that weird Any Forums-tier techo-whatever music that sounds like shit but everyone pretends to like it because "I'm cool and cultured, unlike other girls." It's like the musical equivalent of million dollar modern art that looks like someone sneezed on a canvas and makes you think "I could do that." Death metal and other "hardcore" music is actually also pretty fembrained.
>What genres are male brained... ?
Classic/dad rock is generally considered malebrained. Women apparently don't like electric guitars (once again, this is based off a specific foid I know).

A surgeon should be able to create a nipple from skin and you can get areolas tattooed. I love surgical gore and know for a fact some women who get implants lose aureolas and or gain them in different places based on where the blood gets after the implant is put in.

Neat, I have extra nipples like picrel so maybe I can donate mine.

Attached: GettyImages-142724875.png (1600x2200, 2.89M)

>areolas tattooed
Hmm, that sounds like a good option thank you but how much will getting a tattoo hurt? Good to know if I can get this fixed. athelia is shit
t-thanks..

The anesthesia during my surgery didn't work and I lived. You can survive a tattoo.

>QOTT2: Have you been listening to more male brained music?
No.
Currently so sick in the head I listen to pathologic tracks daily particularly this
youtube.com/watch?v=38FICqwuVeA

Speaking of music, anyuropoon else being held gunpoint to watch eurovision?

Just wear a "real" reproduction/LARPing/re-enactment one that fits properly and isn't an intentionally slutty amazon cosplay. Check etsy handmade stuff or something if you're serious.
Simple as

Anime boys don't have nipples either dood

Attached: 1447445843985.jpg (501x361, 47.47K)