I hate liberals

IM SICK OF FUCKING LIBERALS MY DAD JUST MADE ME SIT THROUGH THE EYES OF TAMMY FAYE WHILE WALKING ME THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE AND PISSING ME OFF TO GIVE ME A POLITICAL LESSON ON HOW THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT IS CAUSING PROBLEMS LIKE IM NOT ALREADY TEN STEPS AHEAD OF HIM BUT THE WORST PART IS HOW HE DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT HOW THE CHRISTIAN OUTRAGE ABOUT GAY AND TRANS PEOPLE IS STUPID AND YOU SHOULD LET THEM BE INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM ITS WRONG AS IF HE WOULDNT BEAT MY ASS AND DISOWN ME IF I CAME OUT AS TRANS AND RIGHT BEFORE I STARTED TYPING THIS HE ANNOUNCED TO ME THAT HE SCHEDULED MY MANDATORY BUZZCUT FOR ME THIS TUESDAY FUCK YOU LET ME GROW MY HAIR OUT FOR ONCE ITS NOT EVEN LONG ENOUGH TO STYLE IT IN A MASCULINE WAY GOD I HATE LIBERALS AND I HATE PINKPILLERS TRYING TO GROOM ME INTO NOT REPRESSING ANYMORE YOU MADE ME BREAK MY MONTH LONG STREAK OF NOT TAKING HRT

Attached: bpd and ecstasy.png (600x600, 190.18K)

sanest picrew user

are you ok anonette

>anonette
burn in hell

There are liberals that actively want their sons to be masculine while basically telling them to transition? How does that work intellectually? Being raised by confused amoral atheists must be awful.

i will murder you

the problem isn't liberals, it's faux-liberals and hypocrites like your shitbag dad. he's not a liberal. he's an NPC.

no it's liberals. you're all just woke conservatives.

hey settle down ok?

Attached: settle down ok.png (225x225, 72.06K)

no, you're just projecting based on your terrible parent. a genuinely liberal parent would love and support you and would not make you shave your head.

kill yourself

OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP LIBERAL DONT YOU HAVE A LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO INVADE

You mean you hate conservatives you're confusing their liberal with conservatives sounds like your dad is an arch-conservative. Liberals are on the side of gays and trannys conservatives hate us

Conceited with no self esteem

did you listen to the new kendrick album bro? liberals are just the same as conservatives except they hide their true feelings with performative wokeness

>a new mentally ill, brainwashed retard thread
this board is fucking pathetic

im good, didn't mean to serious strike a nerve friend
Honestly theres probably a decent amount of liberal parents who'll be fine with or ambivalent towards gays and tranners until their own child is one, but overall you're probably correct.

Good.

wth why

i hope you all fucking die
all you desperate fucking hons dont deserve love
if youre not married by 30 then just give up
or else youll settle for some fucking abusive controlling piece of shit because youre an ugly desperate fucking hon who couldnt get anything better and ur gonna adopt a kid and create another version of me because youre a stupid selfish desperate haggard old hon who should die

Worst picrew thread ever

>projection, the thread
take your meds

Become a good Christian trans girl. Help us fight the Liberals

HOW IS THIS PROJECTION
IN WHAT WAY CAN THIS BE DESCRIBED AS PROJECTION
CUZ I THINK MY MOMS A DUMB NIGGER SPIC WHO SHOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT ME INTO THIS WORLD BECAUSE SHE WAS 39 AND DESPERATE??? THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE HER $100 OF MY HRT MONEY EVERY YEAR AS A THANK YOU FOR RIPPING ME FROM THE VOID FOR HER OWN SELFISH GAIN???? FUCKING RETARD HON DIE

kill yourself nigger hating libcucks does not make you a rightoid in fact more often than not rightoids are libcucks

>hon
but I'm a cis hetero man
>HOW IS THIS PROJECTION
you're literally imposing your opinion and seeing your issues everywhere
just move out

>just move out
IMPOVERISH MYSELF???

>making excuses again
just say you love to complaing and that's all

NO I THINK THATS A VALID FUCKING CONCERN

do you want to keep living there and feel like that?
then you can move out and that will solve most of your problems
get a job and fin a nice apartment to share with someone

I HAVE TO ANSWER TO HIM FOR EVERY LITTLE ACTION I TAKE
I CANT LEAVE MY ROOM WITHOUT HIM IMMEDIATELY ASKING ME WHAT IM DOING