Be boymoder

>be boymoder
>mom constantly shows me ultra mega fem women tiktoks and tell me only women can do this
>be boymoder with flat butt and can't twerk.
>she or my sister probably couldn't do this too
>mom constantly shows me tiktoks saying trans women are not women ie ben shapiro

Why does she keep doing this to me and how can I combat these moments?

Attached: 566404_1430871843776_500_283.jpg (500x283, 91.61K)

move out

is your mom twelve

everyone on this site needs to cut contact with their moms I stg

Wtf is wrong with your mom

what kind of mom has tiktok lmao
is this a larp?

rape her and prove your the woman of the house and make her work for you

Attached: llmr077.jpg (1000x1000, 116.23K)

that is the most male thing you could do

My dad uses tiktok :|

who cares your mom is a retard

you're laughing, but I showed it to my dad once and now he's fucking watching this shit non-stop and he over 50yo.

I swear twiktok causes more brainrot in normies than this site could cause in us

NEVER show parents tiktok or anything like this. they get the wrong ideas. when i was a child i once played on a game site for little kids and my dad wanted to make an account on there after watching me play.

yes my mom has tiktok and uses it frequently. A lot of boomers use it actually. Even so the rent I pay here is pretty much cheaper than anywhere else I can get unless I want roommates which I don't.

You have to overcome the status quo and rise to the top of the matriarchy OP lives under

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 13.53K)

>Steal her phone
>Add the line "0.0.0.0 tiktok" to the /etc/hosts
>Put her phone back

Conservatives don't understand how to use technology, she'll think TikTok IP banned her or something.

It's natural for 50+ yo men to use it because they want to see young girls dancing.

Wait I fucked it up, these lines:
0.0.0.0 tiktok.com
0.0.0.0 www.tiktok.com

Yeah boomers use TikTok but does not explain or excuse her behavior towards you

My dad complains all the time about how tik tok shouldn't be showing him teenagers doing dances. At least i know he's one of the good men!

>mom constantly shows me tiktoks saying trans women are not women ie ben shapiro

>mom constantly shows me ultra mega fem women tiktoks and tell me only women can do this

jesus christ OP

user...trust your father a little less, okay? it's hard for such a naive person to last that long in this world without getting seriously hurt

I could do that. She also sends me youtube shorts, basically same as tiktok. But she would probably ask me to fix it afterwards or take it to a phone repair place.

Not going to lie tiktoks algorithm is top notch. I have no idea how but I am suspecting it views your browser history on anywhere you log on, then pretty much your dad is looking up coomer content.

What would you do? She does stuff like this all the time.

>What would you do? She does stuff like this all the time.
I would be over 18 if I were posting on this board so I definitely would've moved out if it were me

Moving out is really your only recourse