Is anyone here actually happy?

How many of yous here are actually happy and enjoy waking up in the morning?

Attached: 1646127288907.jpg (736x736, 115.24K)

happy people don't come here

I'm doin pretty good

I'm having a great time in all aspects of life, this board is rly funny I like being here stuff ^_^

sometimes

I don't have depression (only suicide ideation), so pretty much you can say I'm happy

I would be happy if I wasn't Trans sov I'm better off than 99% of this board

like just thinking about the effects of suicide as a whole or of your suicide more specifically?

i am when i dont have a bad day from depression/anxiety/physical pain

im mostly really happy with my new life ^^

Attached: 927933C3-6235-4792-8C71-15CEAF9BFED5.jpg (320x180, 21.03K)

i am chronically depressed but i still feel happy sometimes and i tend to enjoy the little things like playing stardew valley :D

no

Attached: 436910.jpg (400x524, 40.56K)

>How many of yous here are actually happy and enjoy waking up in the morning?
I am elated most of the time.

Attached: Problem.jpg (442x526, 36.5K)

The howling void that awaits us all fills me with dread, I am happy every day I wake up to the sun with another chance to live

1/10 days I wake up only mildly wanting to have a truck hit me.

Attached: pink.png (512x512, 273.6K)

i am trying my best

i was. not any more. i don't know what changed

Attached: d58.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

im happy and i come here to shitpost and try to convince people they need mental help and not anime reaction images

>Is anyone here actually happy?

Attached: 1639876006101.gif (268x230, 2.69M)

I wanna give you a happy minute :D
It's all I can manage anymore...

Yes.

Attached: __modeus_dr_monique_pussycat_and_peepoodo_helltaker_and_1_more_drawn_by_leigh_chan__e11f9dc7976e2214e31aee7c588b3b71.jpg (1200x1013, 109.99K)

i only recently started having dreams where im a girl but ive been on E for 7 years, so thats nice finally but i keep having dreams where i am myself in different situations in these places and jobs and groups of people that ive never met or been to, sometimes my friends are there but everything else is still different. Its not like universally a good dream and sometimes its actually about me feeling super alone and sensitive or like a whole range of emotions.

The thing that gets me is how fucking disappointing it is to wake up from one of these dreams and be like "oh okay this is the life that im stuck with though"
its the most defeating feeling and it happens almost every day, im pretty exhausted and useless after that which is getting me behind on lots of things in life.

But im p sure i can change

Not always, but I’m getting there. I’m slowly figuring my life out and I feel like I have things to look forward to. It might not sound like much, but it’s more than a lot of anons got.

I would be, if I didn't wake up immediately fearing if today was going to be a day I get yelled at/put down by the person I live with. The moments before and after they get home from work or when I can tell it's going to be a good day for them are enjoyable and stress free though

not really, a friend makes me very happy, but i need to get my anxious attachment issues straight since if that person is gone, then ill be doomed... like now

Sometimes I like to pretend that you are Elon Musk and you come here to larp and that makes me happy.

Attached: 1C3660F7-6476-464A-948A-D68CCE20031E.jpg (1536x1510, 630.53K)