Gatekeeping, but only for FTMs and gay AMABs

FTMs explain themselves, but every MTF detransitioner I've known was a gay guy pre-transition. They always end up parroting transphobic rhetoric when they come out the other side, and honestly it becomes hard not to draw conclusions on gay men as a demographic. Whatever causes it (the strength of the gay identity, the mental disposition that leads to someone being an "out" gay at young age, etc) there's clearly something going on and we should have these people put in the transition slow lane. Maybe the TERFs are onto something, and you should only be allowed to transition no questions asked if you've had sex with a woman before.

Attached: 1652200772018.jpg (2033x2048, 736.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4IR2dGhiXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just want to turn straight tranners into hons because they mog you. Admit it.

No, I transitioned before 18 and actually of all of my youngshit friends, the vast majority of us are bi with a bit of a political lesbian streak. "HSTS transition early" was a meme from like 30 years ago, and early meant 25 - funny enough these gay to trans transitioners seem to transition later on average now, likely because being gay gives them some GNC outlet which makes it take longer for the dysphoria to reach critical levels.

I’ve noticed that too. It seems like every single time I see a MTFTM detransitioner, they’re HSTS as fuck. Every single time, they’re always like “I guess I wasn’t a woman, I just couldn’t accept myself as a feminine gay man, but now I can.” and sometimes even “I’m actually gonna identify as nonbinary now” Example:
youtu.be/v4IR2dGhiXM

Are AGPs less likely to detransition? Or just more likely to detransition quietly and not make a big show of it on social media?

Testosterone literally improves women in every way. If they detrans, nothing of value is lost (except the fact that they stop taking test). Plus we already have a surplus of women.

Kys AGP rapehon. Society will cull your types when the day comes

>Are AGPs less likely to detransition? Or just more likely to detransition quietly and not make a big show of it on social media?
Most likely both: they actively enjoy being a woman more, and always retain some residual masculine honor which makes suicide a more appealing out. And even if they don't sudoku, they're more likely to just quietly detrans.

I don't really think Blanchard's dichotomy is all encompassing, but I'm working with the terms you gave me.

>political lesbian streak
Gross.

>bi with a bit of a political lesbian streak

Honestly, that’s me too. I can find men attractive and even enjoy sex with them, but I don’t ever want to settle for a boyfriend when I’d rather just have a girlfriend (trans or cis) or just be single.

This^Fertility is overrated, population is exceeding limits, war is coming

Like it or not, when you haven't been socialized from birth to accept the shittier aspects of men, they're actually really, really difficult to put up with.
Yep, the quintessential youngshit mindset desu. Sex with men is really good, but having a comfy life with close friends and maybe a gf is comfier.

Yes, plus ftms don't even lose their fertility, instead they get hornier. If all women were more testosteronized they'd breed alot more.
But white population needs to increase, to combat the gorillions of indians and chinks

>war is coming
>But white population needs to increase, to combat the gorillions of indians and chinks
I love how this board constantly proves that the only reason someone would want to be male in the year 2022 is because of some sort of paranoid mental illness manifesting as fascist politics.

girl shinchi

Your mindset is misandric. The ideal you imagine and may be temporarily enjoying exists only because men prop it up. They won't forever if everyone were to take your view. You should show some appreciation.

>Your mindset is misandric
[insert your chad "yes" meme here]

You want to be a woman for pure visual reasons and to sell your body, despite all the advnatages that come with it. How are you different from bimbos, tell me?
>fascist politics.
The only people that say this are the ones who have never lived bear a gypsy, nigger, jeet, etc. who aren't ghettoed unassimilated diasporas.

Yes, I know I’m a misandrist. Men are desperate for me but I don’t really care about them. Sure, the sex with them is good, but sex with women can be even better + they’re more attractive than men + I can form a deeper connection with them, especially if they’re also trans

Attached: F7F44557-ACD8-4B52-8064-584BEC90846A.jpg (914x1054, 173.82K)

Mtftm are so rare it literally doesn't matter

What is it with afabs anyways? I have one as a friend but they're so fucking mean in trans support groups, they're like retarded teenage boys. Then when they detrans, they inevitably want to take away my HRT, why is this? What did I do to the widdle old pooner to get him so mad at me?

based

>What did I do to the widdle old pooner to get him so mad at me?
being a man

It is not based to hate half the species, especially not if you secretly hold that belief because you hate the maleness in yourself.

>deeply unhappy women
transforms into
>deeply unhappy woman on anger juice
becomes
>even unhappier woman dealing with reverse dysphoria

Of course they're going to be vicious, awful people. The severely mentally ill are prickly enough, add in a few years of roid rage and then intense regret after the fact, and it should be obvious you should avoid them.

I'm only into guys and sometimes I have moods where I feel manly (in a good way), but I'm not dumb enough to detransition over it. I'd rather be a "trans woman" with a nice fuckable fronthole than a gay bottom. Sure, being a gay bottom is really hot in theory, but prepping for anal is an unpleasant hassle, and have you seen what the gay dating scene is like? I feel like being a gay male bottom just isn't sustainable in the long run, and I'm genuinely better off fully transitioning to female, and then just identifying as non-binary or something if I really have to in order to cope.

If I can be happier living as a trans woman, then I don't see any reason not to. But it seems some people (detransitioners) care a lot more about "what they are". Maybe I'm just genderfluid or something? Honestly I never really had a strong sense of self or identity. I get called "he" like once a year and when that happens I just instantly switch and "pretend to be a guy" since I don't want to make things awkward. I did the same thing the other way around when I got called she before I transitioned.

I guess I mainly just transitioned because I was afraid to express myself the way I wanted if people expected me to "act like a guy", and I didn't know how to signal that I'm a bottom and find compatible male partners. Dating is a lot easier now, and I've been told "that's normal for a woman" when it comes to a lot of things I felt insecure about as a gay guy. I guess being this way just suits me better after all. I think if I detransitioned, I'd lose all of that: my fiancé, and the respect and decency people treat me with, even though they don't mind making fun of effeminate gay guys. And for what?

Detransitioning just doesn't seem worth it. Some days when I'm feeling especially manly I feel some dysphoria about being so frail physically, but then I can just sing with a deep voice to feel better. And some days I actually do feel like a woman anyway. So it works out, I guess?

Attached: yesbf.jpg (863x918, 154.54K)

>because you hate the maleness in yourself
People always say this because it's an easy throwaway deflection (unfalsifiable too), but like... what maleness? I transitioned early, my body is well within the female norm, and sex hormones mean that from a biochemical/genetic perspective I'm female too.

It just seems like moids trying to cope, because the people who know them best hate them most.

They're faggots who want to get fucked by straight men and are too stupid to realize that trannies only attract closeted bottoms
Fuck trannies and fuck those homophobic faggots, enjoy your cone tits forever fagg

It's only an accusation thrown at lesbian or lesbian adjacent transwomen, which their consistent misandry proves. Doesn't matter how little of a man you think you are.

>which their consistent misandry proves
Does it? A far simpler explanation is just that men suck. Far more simple than some impossible to prove psychoanalysis which prevents you from having to face criticism head on.

>A far simpler explanation is just that men suck.
Highly reductive.