Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden) werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/ - DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: hrt1.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
aphrodites.shop
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
unitedpharmacies.nl
alldaychemist.com
lena.kiev.ua/ev/
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
aphrodites.shop - Very popular. Ships from Portugal to Worldwide. (email active)
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.nl (NL only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
lena.kiev.ua/ev/ - Very popular for injections. Ships from Ukraine to Worldwide.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: hrt2.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

anybody have any experience in oral consumption of topical minoxidil apart from that guy on reddit? i've been on minoxidil for years with OK results. the topical application (even though i do it once a day) is a bit too much work but if i stop i will lose the hair im pretty sure.

How soon after restarting prog cycle can I get a blood test to check my prog/DHT levels? What sort of levels for Prog am I looking for? What DHT level would be too high to need duta?

How do you know you should increasing dosage of estrogen without doing blood test?

Attached: ww.jpg (960x960, 62.53K)

You don't. Levels and time is the only way to know.

you have to contact your ETHERIC FEMALE SPIRIT and have them assess your RE-MODULATED VIBRATORY ENERGY. It should be very simply for any real tranner.

If you are rich just keep uping your dosage forever you'll just piss out the extra no problems

Hormones aren't vitamins, that's not how that works.

Prove it. Fuck I don't have that meme of the guy pissing on the floor super hard.

Nah it's funnier to let people listen to you and die.

I consume EVERY hormone in a 10 mile radius. My levels are in the TENS OF THOUSANDS. I am THE MOST BEAUTIFUL and COMPLETELY IMMORTAL.

Attached: pissman.gif (800x592, 2.6M)

is there a downside to just doing 8mg sublingual with 2 4mg pills forever? I pass out when i get a shot and i there is no way i could ever do it to myself. Also i can get 4mg for free with my endo. Will get i worse results than injections or patches?

Attached: 20220326_182427-min (1).png (4032x3024, 3.59M)

Patches are worse than pills. Injections v Pills is arguable and primarily for convenience, though there is theoretical benefit to the way levels cyclee on shots compared to pills that you can't emulate with pills.

i mean the pills dont bother me as much as the stress of injections would. It would just be nice to know how much of a difference in more consistent levels it makes. if its just mood and stuff or fat distribution, i dont want to permanently fuck up my breast growth by staying on pills too long.

is there anyone who only got hair growth after adding fina/duta ontop of their hrt?

I've seen people who take oral and grow thicc hair all over their face

does anyone from AU recommend a particular diy progesterone source?

Go to bed ask in the afternoon :(

Can I switch from 2mg oral to 4mg sublingual or is that a bad idea?

is it true that you need to take testosterone if you end up destransitioning down the line or does T production resume like normal? heard some anons talk about this and it scares me