/enbygen/ nonbinary general

QOTT: What games are you playing?

Attached: 20220514_134218.jpg (2048x1550, 236.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagmap.io/tag//enby/
pastebin.com/GBM61qM6
pastebin.com/dBFBYwxa
imgur.com/a/AvcM4Af
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKskD7hy4VlV5uKlxmuqdftpv8oTSkgAy9iG3Qw7zj0/
pastebin.com/4nr9Cr45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if anyone has the template for threads that was used before they died again it would be great because i clearly fucking don't

>QOTT
someone on this board described persona games as 'pokemon for witchy occult types' so i downloaded persona 4 golden on a whim and i'm having a blast with it

Based GLT poster
>QOTT
boutta install kid icarus uprising

Attached: B1E009C9-A731-49FF-A4FE-7B05EC2D6C7F.png (454x325, 142.76K)

Hey sisters, can I still be nonbinary if i'm amab?

no sorry, being nonbinary is for women

Unironically how normies treat it.
NB is just quirky bisexual women.

hello nbfriends, hope you're all doing well today.
been replaying the portal games cause i haven't played them in forever. challenge maps are hard.
you can ONLY be nonbinary if you're amab. no cooties allowed in the cool kids club.

Attached: 5827779410_159c09b94a_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 140.66K)

>QOTT
Elden Ring and Hotline Miami, about to start Doom 64 and Quake
I've made myself a promise to play more true indie itch.io games, but haven't kept it yet...

>What games are you playing?
Pretty much only battle royales at this point. It's that time of the year when I'm waiting for more releases down the line, specifically Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta 3.

the amab enby vs afab enby is seriously pissing me off even when done as a joke

>be me
>always comfortable as man
>was a little chunky as a kid so always had gyno moobs
>wanna be a Chad twunk so start working out
>realize if my moobs disappeared from my skinnier body I'd probably find myself less sexy
Between this and wanting to start fin, is it over for me nb-bros? Am I one of you now?

I want to get all body hair lasered, but it's so fucking expensive...

Attached: manifesto.jpg (600x898, 40.13K)

Do it. Take the enbypill.

I won't be able to do this because of vitiligo. Having spots in my skin it's quirky and eashtetically pleasing to me but being stopped from erasing this fucking hair it's not

Previous Thread: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//enby/

Definitions: pastebin.com/GBM61qM6

Full FAQ: pastebin.com/dBFBYwxa

/enby/ demographics infographic imgur.com/a/AvcM4Af

HRT femboy survey data docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKskD7hy4VlV5uKlxmuqdftpv8oTSkgAy9iG3Qw7zj0/
femboy HRT guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1PYWaZaHazpbyOtGEWIq4krsVmqLxENIhFqJW4fBuXv8

OP (prev) template: pastebin.com/4nr9Cr45

Frequently Asked Questions:

> Do I have to dress/look ambiguous to be Non-Binary
You do not!

> Will my parents understand?
Hopefully! But if not, that is on them for not being accepting despite the purpose of parenting. Boomers and Gen X will not have forgotten Prince, David Bowie, and the entire 1980’s glam rock scene, all you are doing is finding a word to this lack of adherence to a clean split for gender, through explorations of all sorts.

> Will boys think I’m gross?
Only the bigots, but even a lot of them will side into your DM’s

> Will the girls think I’m gross
Not unless they're secretly jealous, afraid or lacking confidence. The rest are generally into aesthetic experimentation (see 80s glam) and androgyny (see kpop/emo boy bands). Worst case you will have a natural filter for the narrow-minded.

> Will I look stupid?
When stepping out of a binary and its stereotypes, it is necessary to get creative. Some success, some failures. It is easier to work with what you think looks good than assuming what others think, unless you have trustworthy critics. Once the initial shock wears off, this new style may be a source of confidence that carries on to other outfits.

Can we not let it die for a week this time around?

i'll try.

Attached: tumblr_c401a2540ab7207eee9ef0772c31b51d_c67b56b5_2048.jpg (1357x2047, 911.71K)

ffxiv like every other gnc

thanks

>QOTT: What games are you playing?
cookie clicker just started a new run before i went to sleep, not playing games actively because i've been working on music.
ill start american truck sim soon

Attached: firefox_4Ms0zWLYIK.png (446x460, 140.04K)

had a dream people were gendering me semi-right (mix of they and he) without constant correcting

Attached: 20220513_215936.png (466x412, 132.46K)