How do i go from 100lb skelly to mommy mode?

how do i go from 100lb skelly to mommy mode?

Attached: 4A343662-919B-45D2-A6D8-A7680E7A1277.jpg (1006x1385, 164.26K)

eat 400-500 calories above your TDEE a day for a year

Stay skinny don't be a chonker like me

Attached: IMG20220513165150.jpg (4928x6560, 1.19M)

awooga

You need someone that feeds you in a non fetish way. More in a way that involves cooking you loving meals, caressing you, and taking the time to eat together with you, encouraging you when you keep yourself well fed.

Not OP, but I struggle to eat more than one meal a day beyond snacks (mostly candy).
I've gained maybe 15lbs from 22-27 and all I have to show for it is flabbier arms and thighs and tummy except I'm still skelly when I'm laying on my back.
Lately I've used weed to comfortably eat an extra meal, but I don't like how annoying and confused I feel high.
I unno, just my experience and looking for input.

Eat poutine and drink milkshakes everyday

Based and prion disease pilled.

eat borgar

be my gf and let me cook for you

lots of carbs and protein, go to the gym to build muscle before letting yourself gain a lot of weight. i have a layer of muscle on my thighs and butt under all the chub that helps make them way bigger and keep a nice shape

been drinking milk every day and never heard of it must be some globohomo fake news

MOMMYMODER!!!!

Attached: 3f6718136a36c543923c5837edee9aff.png (274x274, 159.32K)

I just wanted to say that you seem really nice and I appreciate your good energy! I've also heard good things about you! Also you're pretty!!!!

more like she's the only 2m tall tranny who passes

thank u for all of that!! i try and not bring any bad vibes here since a lot of people area struggling enough without excess hate

not true, i know a lot of tall tranners that are gorgeous

hugboxmoder

Oi! I'm just trying to be positive and spread some good energy back, no need to say all that. I wanna brighten her day and those of others. Hope you have a better day, too.

MOTHERFUCKERMODER STOP SHITTING UP THREADS WITH YOUR SIMPS AND HIGH JACKING CHALLENGE

was just trying to give advice on how to healthily get a more mommy body that isn't just all flab :/

Mommymoder:
>*Exists*
>Positive energy
My life:
>*Better*
>Hope restored in humanity