Cisgender male fag here with questions for trannies

because I know nothing about hormones and you guys seem to be closest thing to experts in my reach.
Will taking testosterone make me straight? I've heard that hormones can change your sexuality and wanted to see if it would possible to make me stop being gay with them in case I felt like it.
Not homophobic or anything but I'd like to have options in life, and some routes of life are better done straight. I might want to drop the whole gay aspect of my personality as I get older.

Attached: 0O9hLo.gif (320x180, 514.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28374065/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i-i thought that being gay could be a masc or fem thing??? how tf is T going to do anything

sort of
formerly straight bodybuilders who juice start wanting to fuck twinks (as well as women) and formerly gay ones start wanting to fuck women (as well as twinks)
T basically just makes you want to fuck everything that moves. if that counts as "straight" enough for you, then yeah, sure, it'll make you straight I guess

Nah, it won't. Firstly, gay men on average have higher T levels than straight guys. Secondly, even fit straggots end up craving cock at some point, especially if they take tren. Whoremoans can absolutely make you into a homo, but I've never heard of anyone turning het.
t. former high T fitfag

No. In part sexual orientation is represented physiologically in the brain. It's sort of like taking hormones or drugs to change your first language, but you could still learn behaviors to support a second language. The analogy sort of breaks down there but you can learn to perform another sexual orientation.

t. neuroscience in college

Idk.
I've been told that homosexuality is caused by a dosage of prenatal estrogen. So I figured that adding some extra t to counter that might be a viable option for gay to straight conversion therapy.
Again, i don't know shit about hormones, which is why I'm asking you all.

Progesterone can turn even adult males into cocksluts tho, that's the reason why guys on tren are so fucking cockstarved.
Prenatal exposure to progesterone also affects embryos' sexuality. Iirc, it affects males more than females.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28374065/

Sorry you're correct. I should correct my statement.

POSTNATAL exposure to hormones does not undo or redo most of what has already developed in areas that are fairly stable.

I think both abnormally high estrogen and testosterone exposure can cause a baby to be predisposed to homosexuality as they're developing. Either way, unless you're under 18 it's very unlikely that you could cause a meaningful change in your sexuality with testosterone. The hormones themselves aren't why adults are gay or straight, it's the physical patterns the hormones caused in how the brain grew that are why adults are gay or straight.

In other words, the game was rigged from the start

Testosterone will make you more of what you are so if you're a big cock smoker you'll be a giant cock smoker still

Just take Estrogen and be the woman you were meant to be. You can get just as many men but you're a cute girl with a dick

>formerly straight bodybuilders who juice start wanting to fuck twinks (as well as women) and formerly gay ones start wanting to fuck women (as well as twinks)
Both false and bodybuilders are bottoms, not tops

Both T and E will make you more of a faggot.

Your only option is to become a repper

>I've heard that hormones can change your sexuality
This is true but only if you're trans. Dysphoria usually suppresses some or all of our sexuality and it surfaces after getting treatment so unless you have gender dysphoria it won't do as much for you.

they tried this before and it just made the gay men hornier for men

dude, just get a fucking beard and wife her

>Idk.
>I've been told that homosexuality is caused by a dosage of prenatal estrogen. So I figured that adding some extra t to counter that might be a viable option for gay to straight conversion therapy.
>Again, i don't know shit about hormones, which is why I'm asking you all.
the pseudoscience/broscience/maybe slightly true science idk is that abnormal estrogen exposure/inadequate androgen exposure in the womb leads you to being kind of feminine and a homosexual bottom and potentially a trans girl, while many homosexual tops often actually have quite a lot of androgen exposure, I think

If T wouldn't destroy my body this comment would make me start shooting up.

>Will taking testosterone make me straight? I've heard that hormones can change your sexuality and wanted to see if it would possible to make me stop being gay with them in case I felt like it.
Yeah, not a tranny but also gay. I kinda aged out of it in recent years, my T is def elevated, hair thinning began around hitting 30 which is when I got it checked out.

The only thing that kinda kept me from dating women really was performance anxiety in my teens and early 20s, could only see myself bottoming. Always had a thing for boobs tho, so ymmv.
>I might want to drop the whole gay aspect of my personality as I get older.

>Nah, it won't. Firstly, gay men on average have higher T levels than straight guys.
I guess the orientation is really larned, which is heresy to admit. But top/bottom seems to be a T level thing.

>T basically just makes you want to fuck everything that moves. if that counts as "straight" enough for you, then yeah, sure, it'll make you straight I guess
that's how the greeks, romans and japanese saw it. top = straight. sry op that's all you'll get out of it.

How tf did you get that it's learnt from my comment, retard?

Attached: 1652531318247.jpg (645x729, 65.95K)