About to try acid for the first time...

about to try acid for the first time, I have no clue if it will even do anything because my friend gifted me this super micro little sticker thingy and it seems too small to do anything

Attached: 1649647909867.jpg (550x557, 34.67K)

Trip on swiftiehon

How small. Post pic

let us know how it goes user

Acid is in small strips make sure you have lots and lots of weed to smoke. Also don’t do it if it’s night where you are a I’d lasts 8 hours

Trip on glowie

Careful, seen a lot of weird fentanyl deaths in the news lately.

i have a double shift tomorrow with a annoying ass coworker aaaaaaaa

>micro little sticker thingy and it seems too small to do anything
ahahah
AHAHAHA
how poorly you understand

Attached: IMG_4837.jpg (1206x2208, 215.87K)

I would wait if I were you
Find a time where you have the next day off and no obligations or you're gonna stress about it the whole time
Also take this bit about weed with a grain of salt. It can be calming for some but others (aka me) will totally freak out and ruin the trip if they smoke while they're tripping

this thing has the texture of a fucking jolly rancher, my friend must have gotten scammed lmao

That's normal size, acid doses are tiny
You hold it under your tongue for 30 mins or so then you can swallow it and you'll start tripping around 1-3 hours later

You can drop liquid acid onto just about anything you absolute noob

ive had a great day so i feel very nice taking it rn, i havent had any weed recently though, my friend offered me some wax but my tolerance is way too low to be taking wax

>about to try acid for the first time, I have no clue if it will even do anything because my friend gifted me this super micro little sticker thingy and it seems too small to do anything
You should post here as you trip, enlighten us to your tripping experience.

Attached: more shameless feet posting.jpg (745x518, 92.97K)

Crossdress, then take it.

why is taytay barefoooot

nah it's fine as long it's just one hit
just cause it isn't LSD doesn't mean it won't be fun
i've taken plenty of thigns that weren't acid and i;m fine

not sure how long it takes to kick in but yea sure

They're right though, trust me you don't want to be taking nbome and if your paper tastes bitter it's pretty much guaranteed to be nbome

i dont own any cute clothes because im still too "manly" aka 5'5 and a failed male

You aint the tripfag swiftie?

no im some random mexican

Aa muy bien, mejor

Planeas ver alguna peli o musica o videojuego mientras ocurre el trip? Np dire salir a caminar pq ahi es mejor andar acompañado

it's completely safe in normal doses
just don't be a tard and take a bunch of it