I fucking hate you bdd passoids so much you're all so fucking cute and way out of my league and yet dare to complain...

I fucking hate you bdd passoids so much you're all so fucking cute and way out of my league and yet dare to complain about not getting a bf (=chad)
I suffer as sub-5 chaser

Attached: d58.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

>complaining about tranners only wanting chad
>yet also in the same post admits the tranners he want are out of his league
user you're just the same, you want stacy
if you're a "sub-5" chaser as you so claim why would you not be going after tranners who are similar?

I date any tranny who's normal looking and passing

>passing
you know thats only like the top 5-20% of trans women right?

Or the majority who post in passgen

still images arent representative of passability, if i had a dollar for every tranner ive seen who passed in a still image that were instantly clockable irl or on cam, id be a millionaire

I'm not obsessed with clocking like you trannies are though I'm a humble chaser with humble requirements

yeah I'm an unpassing hon, but like I'd probably only accept Chad lol

also
>tfw no bf

im just saying that the amount of tranners who pass are well in the minority, so your standards are too high

This is true hsts thinking, you may just be a physical hon but a real woman inside!

>you must date non passing hons
Why are you like this?

because you're not exactly much of a catch yourself and your current standards are top 20% of trans women. you can stop going for the top 20% of trans women, get to the top 20% of men, or quit bitching.

user why are you trying to argue with literal incel logic?

if you are a sub5 male it really doesn't matter what your sexuality is it will be suffering. If you want a good life you either need to be a female or a chad.

because OP is bitching about trans women only wanting chads, when he only wants the top 20% of trans women, OP has no one to blame but himself

and he'll end up alone for it. many such cases

Are you actually sub-5 or are you just weird around women

I don't want "chad" but I want a good looking nerdy guys? So I'm not really much better.

Attached: eating.png (128x202, 25.02K)

Trans girls are supposed to be easier....

easier doesn't mean without standards. first and foremost they're women. and approaching it from the angle that they're "easier to get than cis girls" is retarded

t. ftm who bagged himself a smoking hot mtf wife by treating her like a human being

So in the end youre basicly just a cis couple now