Should businesses be forced by law to serve LGBTQ?

should businesses be forced by law to serve LGBTQ?

Attached: 1652472503114m.jpg (1005x1024, 136.14K)

she is unfathomably based

fuck cissies

Trans or cis, why the fuck would you want someone to wax your testicles?

Depends on the business

Restaurants yes

Gynecologists no

>Pink News supposed Jessica Janiv
Pretends to be shocked

>Pink News
Does anyone actually take Pink News seriously? Or any queer journalism for that matter.

I only ever real Ana Valens and that's just for the meme-tier takes.

No they should not. Who the fuck asks for their testicles waxed by a beautician.

Attached: 940318D6-8F52-4F48-8F88-2A09EEEF404F.png (580x260, 292.97K)

because its much easier if someone does it for you?

why do you go to the salon to cut your hair when you could do it at home ?

yaniv, i guess

you will wax ze balls

Yes. We should be worshipped as gods.

This nigger crazy.

What I mean why go through the physical pain for having your balls shaven? Balls don't even have that much hair - I'm a pretty hairy person and there's like nothing on my scrotum.

Fucj that ugly man. That's what screws some of us up

total newb when it comes to anything to do with hormones, but seeing as an effect of estrogen (maybe it's the AA's or both in tandem) is that your hair gets finer, wouldn't using Estradiol Gel on your balls make the hair on it at least get much more sparse and fine? like yeah your testies would become like raisins and I assume she still wants to use her dick, but like idk too many questions and i'm too tired to agonize over a fembrained hon going Karenmode about something she can't expect a business with probably 90% cis female clientele and thus no experience with balls to do properly

Some people have hairy balls
But anyway you have to use depilatory cream there

THIS
based

>she can't expect a business with probably 90% cis female clientele and thus no experience with balls to do properly
i don't care

there must be no room for bigotry in the civilised world

womens beauty parlors, womens spas, womens changing rooms, womens only clubs

transgender women ARE women and any establishment that refuses to serve us must be sued until they are bankrupt

this desu and they shouldn't BIPOCs either

i think any business or service that receives government funding in any capacity (loans, grants or other “assistance”) should be legally required to serve everyone since they are in, at some point in some way, funded by taxpayers. if some random john opens up a bakery with his own money and doesn’t want to make gay wedding cakes i think that’s his right.

YEEESSSS QUEEEN

>LGB
yes
>TQ
no

LGB is a part of the Q, literally facepalming at you failing this hard rn