Daily reminder this is the ideal body type men crave, not some fat, broad-hipped orca lard truck

Daily reminder this is the ideal body type men crave, not some fat, broad-hipped orca lard truck.

Attached: hunter breach figure.webm (354x834, 1.95M)

Thanks for letting us know

Don't lump me in your club faggot.
I like my women full and healthy, not a product of Tim Burton fever dream that i can't fuck properly for fear of breaking.

Any bmi above 20 is obese

17*

>ideal body type
Doesn't exist. Everyone has a different idea of "ideal", this meme needs to die already.

yeah...

this is a thinspiration thread now lol

I haven't eaten anything today and I'm going to cut my portions for dinner tonight

>men
You mean closet fags that want to fuck teenage boys?

Good job user! I ate today but feel bad about it

I wanna be broken though, that's hot. o . o

>most men prefer the age of their partner 14 or lower
>mfw 20

It was over before it even started

Attached: 1600238412048.jpg (840x700, 368.13K)

>You mean closet fags that want to fuck teenage boys?
There is you being judgemental again. I thought this board was all about inclusivity and sexual freedom? So what if someone wants to fuck teenage boys? That's none of your business. I think you're just sex negative, my dude.

He walks really weird

yeah I ate yesterday and hated myself for it. I'm determined to eat less. like literally no guy doesn't think thin girls are unattractive but every guy thinks fatties are and I dont wanna be a gross pig

Men know what they want.

You're fucking dumb. Not eating will fuck up your body worse than overeating in the long run. Just eat like a normal human being, you body isn't designed to run on fumes 24/7.
>i-it's not that simple! I can't just ea-
Yes you fucking can you fucking dumdum. Take a spoon and shove it in ya. Don't make me fucking strangle you.

For me its fat broad-hipped orca lard trucks

Am 20.5 lmao aaaa.

it's not like my bmi is in a healthy range anyways. I have plenty of fat stores my body can use, I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I take my vitamins

Speak for yourself

factual

Out of curiosity, what vitamins do you take?
Every now and then I use these dissolvable mineral tablets you put in water, since I barely eat any fruit or vegetables at all. Probably not a healthy alternative but you know.

just like generic multivitamins I buy at burgerway or burger-mart