Fellow chasers,how often do you hit troons during post nut clarity?

I am a fairly level headed guy so it has only happened twice with me and both times the trannies were acting extra clingy and anoying(wanting to cuddle me,etc)
Luckly,my country is fairly conservative so the trannies werent able to press charges or do anything.

How often do similar scenarios happen to you?

Attached: 6vf3o7anfq481.jpg (459x2048, 222.46K)

nice bait retard

>tfw want to cuddle after sex
>get punched in the fucking face
you're evil op.. how could you do that..

Transbian hands typed this post.

I deserve to be hit for wanting attention

also, I'm a gigahon

that hon is cute tbhon

Transbians are chaser on hrt,so maybe

Its an irrational action we cant really control : /

You just realize you had sex with a dude,you are panicking and there he is asking you to cuddle him.Its a very powerfull trigger

Only if you are anoying about it

Im gigapassoid, attracted to men but I hate heterosexual men! If you don't admit you're gay i won't look at you.

based. no straight men can ever be into trannies

hitting self hating troons is what gets me to nut the cuddling comes during the clarity ngl

kek they're both hons but Contra is more of a hon than Toob. That face shape just screams male.

Thanks for reminding me that I should always carry, and that men aren't to be trusted until they've proven themselves

You did that to me I'd break you

Strongly advise against it,if you are carrying a chaser might do more than punch you during his post nut clarity

the hitting part or the cuddling part? bc I have met more trannies who would get violent at me for the latter no joke

I don't trust a guy who won't hit me. Enough with the 'you need to respect yourself' psyop.

see, I used to be like that, and it's an amazing way to just, lost your relationship with your valued mentally ill tranny friends.

Now I punch them, I kick them, I throw them to the floor and I step on them (idk why but stepping on faces specially feels amazing) and eventually they're crying and want some comfort, which I'm willing to give.

Some are really so far gone that they want me to keep going to the point where it's just uncomfortable even for me and will freak the fuck out if I try cuddling lol. Honestly I am very worried about such people but I also find that degree of self-hating self-abasement compelling.

Just saying you'd never hit me. My ex never did and he was well built macho masculine man 6'3.

Yeah I mean, no shit. I have never hit anyone who didn't want it lol.

I think the bait premise of the thread got you a bit confused, I do not hit trans girls for no reason or because I got chaser remorse - I hit them because a gigantic number of them are into that. If you are not into that, then yes, that goes without saying. Very bizarre thing to do, you sound like a guy whose fighting prowess just got challenged.