I'm coming to the realization that I don't know what I am anymore

I'm coming to the realization that I don't know what I am anymore.

>Can't call myself a cis man because no cis man agonizes over tranny thoughts during their every waking hour
>Can't call myself a trans woman because I don't truly believe myself to actually be female no matter how much I want it
>Not nonbinary/agender because those are stupid copes.

What the fuck am I exactly

Attached: eoe.jpg (1600x900, 300.37K)

genderdysphoria.fyi (if you haven't read it already) might make things a little clearer. essentially, if you have dysphoria you're trans. you might not consider yourself to be a woman, and that's fine. you're still trans tho

same. and i've been on HRT for 2 years.

Your label doesn't matter, your actions do. Take titty skittles and become a little girl or dont. Up to you, bub. NEXT!

A trans woman. We know we're not biologically female, we're not stupid. Welcome to the club sis.

>hrt femboy
>normal dude on hrt
>hrt male (male)
>man moder
>autogynephile
>hrt twink
there's plenty of "totally not a tranny" identities for a cis guy like you

>titty skittles
GOOOOOOOOOO. BACK.

>I don't truly believe myself to actually be female

I think this is a misconception that lessens our ability to be taken seriously by a large swathe of society.

I'm a trans woman. I understand that biological sex can be roughly categorized into male, female, and intersex. I'm a male.

Gender and sex are not the same. Gender is, put simply, how your understanding of society's gender roles interacts with your sense of self. If you're a female but you so strongly affiliate yourself with masculine gender roles and norms that you would want your name to be masculine and for people to use masculine pronouns to refer to you, you're transgender, and visa versa.

If you're the sort of male that feels more comfortable when people call you a woman or use she/her when talking about you, you're almost certainly a trans woman.

i dont believe my gender to be female either. someone like me cant be female

You can't have a female gender. Females are that sort of organism that strictly produces immotile egg gametes. However, if you think that you can't be a woman, you'll need to tell me why you think that. Be brave, user.

>if you think that you can't be a woman, you'll need to tell me why you think that.
I do not think, sound, act, or look like one, nor are any of those things fixable. I was raised as a male, and as such my thoughts are permanently that of a mans, i was born with a man's body so ill never be able to look or sound like a woman

If you really want to be a girl or wish you'd been born a girl, your gender identity is female. It doesn't matter if you look really masculine or are super malebrained or whatever, if you have tranny thoughts you're trans. That's where the thoughts are coming from, they're the diagnosis criteria.

The human psyche is only minutely within our control in very specific areas. No matter how your in-denial parents may have raised you, you might still have that innate urge to be feminine which may indicates your internal gender identity. If you do want to dress in a feminine way and display feminine characteristics, you're thinking, to some degree, in a womanly way.

However, those parts of the mind we do have control over, our capacity for training, education, discipline and willpower, is what allows you to "fix" not sounding, acting, or looking like a woman.

Also, depending on how old you are, you'll be much more able to have physical secondary sexual characteristics that indicate having an estrogen-dominant endocrinology.

i should not be allowed to call myself a woman. anyone who experiences my pressence for any amount of time would agree with this

My gender is manmoder

You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. I've been boymoding for years and I plan to keep doing so until I pass. You don't have to call yourself a woman or even a trans woman, but I think it'd be really helpful to at least acknowledge that you're trans.

Sock you almost look like a girl, stop appropriating manmoder culture

Then why do I get gendered male almost 100% of the time. Is that not what being a manmoder is?

>almost
No that's what malefailing means. You actually have hope to pass one day.

Same but in reverse
>Can't call myself a cis woman because no cis woman agonizes over tranny thoughts during their every waking hour
>Can't call myself a trans man because I don't truly believe myself to actually be male no matter how much I want it
I feel like I’m in purgatory

Just be a butch or a tomboy or something, females have it easy

>dysphoria
Retard, I am tomboymoding, it doesn’t get rid of the tranny thoughts