God I wanna marry a sweet chaser and move into a house with him and adopt some kids with him...

God I wanna marry a sweet chaser and move into a house with him and adopt some kids with him. I grew up in an abusive religious family and I just want to give some unfortunate kids a better upbringing than I had. I want to give them and my husband a happy life. That’s what would make me happy truly.

Attached: 2C4F5D02-7F93-4113-975E-4B376A71B8B5.jpg (850x1202, 108.46K)

Where you at?

California

Based.

Sounds perfect. Too bad you're too far. I want kids and a trans gf. At least 1-2 biological and then a son if those turn out to be girls. I'll adopt a son

Sorry, I'm already engaged to my faggettecee'.

>marries a tranny
>expects children to be cis
ngmi

you will end up with two pooners and a hon for kids

I also grew up being heavily abused as a child and in a religious cults upbringing and live in California, if god was real where is my loving trans wife bros its NOT fair

Where in CA are you from? Also, post your Discord

not rlly how it works retard

Lol I don’t really wanna push trans stuff on them. Of the end up trans then that’s great, if they’re cis that’s good too. I just want them to be happy.

Southern CA, near Los Angeles.
MS1936#3613

I don't really care either way but I would prefer a cis son. That's been my dream for forever.

Which cult. I was Jehovah’s Witness

Me too.

>I would prefer a cis son. That's been my dream for forever.
trannies always disappoint their fathers kek

Holy shit, Dm me. Haven’t met any exjw people on here before. I posted discord above

Are you cute? Post pics!

Ok groomer.

>goes from Church cult to Gay cult
Kek

not op, but want the same thing, in northcal though.
berrynul#0001