I was just looking at my old photos and I realized even if i transitioned at 16 I wouldnt have made it anyway (repped...

I was just looking at my old photos and I realized even if i transitioned at 16 I wouldnt have made it anyway (repped till 21 , 5 months hrt).

I looked so ugly it never even began

Attached: 24532416.png (900x900, 939.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
unsee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the pic.

go ahead and feel free to laugh at 16 year old me

old class pic so its super blurry

unsee.
cc/album#h4Esv12RsJHlmBOi

>unsee.
>cc/album#h4Esv12RsJHlmBOi
u had it set to one view

my bad i fixed it

>ugly
everyone who brings this word out first is a bdd passer

hate racial face blindness I can't make fun of you because you just seem like every other asian dude(sorry) I've ever seen in my life.

im a manmoder wym not a bdd passoid

dont worry it means it never began

Hmmm idk, kind of wonder how bad it would've been if it even is. Idk what you look like now though... I've seen pictures of me at 14 and felt the same though, but then I almost pass now, having started way fucking later, so then I wonder maybe 14 would have been in the bag lol.

I mean you look like such a little fruit cake, it just seems doable. Not a manly bone in your body i'd imagine, unless your bf's dicking you down.

You look pretty average to me overall. I would give you head pats anyway.

I'm a whitoid so take this with a grain of salt but you look like the average Asian male (sorry) teenager to me

im gonna be honest even being 21 and 5 months i still look 100% male. I know people always say wait 2 years but fr its just kinda sadge.

what i look like today :
unsee
.cc/album#HXhOJUhRiUG21Mv7

I transitioneed at 17, thought I wouldnt make it coz I'm ugly and repped until 21.
then i trooned out again anyway coz whether or not you'l pass wont stop the dysphoria from killing you.
basically all ur doing by still repping is fucking urself out of hip growth

Imo face>>>body but just my 2c

you fucked up the link again sis

sorry i fixed it

very cute actually.

u look like an obachan now and your tech skills reflect it

but i look male ;-;

i swear this is the first time i messed up unsee aaaaaaa

You'll be cool, have potential.
I didn't start male failing regularly till 3 years >.> sometimes it's a slow bloom.
Have some faith 5 months isn't shit.
cute tho, would bend you over give you some pumi-yumi yum yum.