Cis woman has sex with men who are stronger and bigger than she is

>cis woman has sex with men who are stronger and bigger than she is
>not agp
>trans woman does the same
>agp
Daily reminder that "AGP" is a buzzword used to shame trans women for having any type of sexuality at all. Even being asexual is enough to be labelled as "AGP". Literally just stop listening to Blanchtard groomers and your brainworms will get better.

Attached: photo_2021-07-11_09-48-40.jpg (720x720, 37.04K)

our enemies reeeeeeally don't want trannies having a sexuality, it's why hondosing happens I'm pretty sure n also why anti-androgens are used at all when orchis are obviously preferable n also why so many trannies get railroaded onto ssris and antipsychotics

>Daily reminder that "AGP" is a buzzword
No shit, Any Forums is the only place the hsts and agp theories are even given the time of day. They aren't accurate. Because this is Any Forums we get confirmation bias on perv-in-a-dress theory

tfw no perv in a dress gf

Of course agp and hsts is nonesense but it’s funny. The only real difference is between transbians and straight trannies

Attached: AGP horror show.jpg (1020x2048, 377.69K)

>tfw no perv in a dress gf
I will be that for you user! My boyish figure and all

and I for you user

>daily reminder
shut up

Attached: fe2c427355802ae612dc38cddfa20cb0.jpg (720x720, 40.34K)

It's true, shit like this is hilarious

Attached: c3heqwvvksw81.jpg (733x615, 58.44K)

Attached: styy___nightgowns_by_dreamysuite_de8n32y-fullview.jpg (703x800, 79.55K)

i don't think that's very funny

If I had known from the beginning about he asterisk in trans* my brianworms probablh wouldnt be as bad thoigh I also dont know why that is just like how disconcertinf it is to think that when I see naked women IRL I'm only thinking about wanting to touch them, obey them, and fuck them rsther than wanting to be them like I thought might happen, then going home and feeling trans again and remembering all this other shit Ive said or done or thought that applies to...

it's because hsts are gay MEN and agps are straight MEN do you get it? do you gret it? hee hee ho ho funny babunny grum grum

you don't get it

what am I missing

The real typology is
>low to average IQ youngshit who isn't intelligent enough to pick up on the fact that tranny shit is taboo and thus never goes into the closet
>high IQ childhood repressor (subgroups are those who decide to troon out in early teens and those who for whatever reason don't)
>low IQ late troons (your Yanivs, your GameStop hons)
simple as

hsts:agp::gay:straight
It's not calling AGPs straight, it's like hsts are trutrans and can have a true xx outlook to help the AGPs be more fem
Maybe I'm just drunk and retarded and overthinking it, I don't know

xd

Attached: 1652353328081.png (485x1189, 783.73K)

dubs of truth, trooned in teens subgroup guess that means I'm "high iq" which is a bullshit meaningless number though I've played enough jrpgs to know that I LOVE having the highest bullshit meaningless number

You gotta remember that the average normie is really dumb

>high IQ childhood repressor (subgroups are those who decide to troon out in early teens
Average iq at best, high iq are exclusively reppers and late transitioners

nnnnnooooooo my special imaginary number!! (I will never take an iq test)

I think you're overestimating the intelligence of the average cis person user

High IQs are min-maxers by nature. Trooning out early loses them tons of progress in life, so they repress that shit until they collect everything they think they want first (career/partner/baby/etc...)

I'm not really worked up about it I'll forget about this thread as soon as I stop getting (You)s

I don't see how or how that's related

Disagree, I don't think it's such an active choice but more a natural perception that forces them to conform but in socially acceptable ways, like why there are so many programmer tranners

Occam's razor suggests Blanchardism is correct, every other attempt to explain the obvious differences between the various categories of trans women just add epicycles.

I only shame transbians, pooners, and those into black men.

Occam's razor suggests that you're a pedophile