Tfw every t seller site either uses bitcoin or is absurdly expensive

>tfw every t seller site either uses bitcoin or is absurdly expensive
fascism moment :(

Attached: IMG_20220513_090947.jpg (1080x1182, 198.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eroids.com/reviews/goldenlabs.org
diyhrt.github.io/transmasc
merchantmaverick.com/best-high-risk-merchant-account-providers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IHP uses bank account

they dont sell t tho

then go get some bitcoin
if you're really a man you'll be able to figure out how to use it

as far as ways to get in from fiat, p2p markets are good for being less hassle but big exchanges like coinbase are probably safer if you're not used to watching out for internet scams
with p2p markets, you will always need to use your own raw crypto wallet; bitcoin core is in most linux distros' repositories
with exchanges, the option to send to a raw crypto address will be called "withdraw"

Be careful, this looks like a scam
eroids.com/reviews/goldenlabs.org

i think amazing4health does too
also cashapp makes it super easy to buy bitcoin

i literally havent understood a single word you just said
oh :(
couldn't find it

>BTC data bro
Isn't the blockchain so cool dood

its listed on hrt.cafe

>if you're really a man you'll be able to figure out how to use it
>literally havent understood a single word you just said
Checks out

i can only find estrogen and stuff
>omgza dood bro u need tp know the market brooo supply and demand p2p coins maaann wooow bro ure barely a man if u dooont broo market crypto wallet

ok sorry that was rude, thanks for trying to help but bitcoin just isnt for me

Pick one of the sources from
diyhrt.github.io/transmasc
They all use BTC, but it really isn't that hard to figure out.

>i literally havent understood a single word you just said

ok so
bitcoin is another currency
like euros or canadian money, but it's internet money
you can get it conveniently by buying it with your american or whatever money
you can do this either at what are basically internet forums where you arrange a deal with an individual, these are called p2p markets; they're nice because they have less legal red tape but you have to watch out for scams or hope the market has a good way to get your money back from a scam
or you can buy at a proper exchange which is like a bank, both in the security and the amount of red tape

cryptocurrencies, instead of being held at a physical location, are held by having a wallet, a program that cryptographically knows how to unlock crypto stored at crypto addresses it used math to create

to transfer crypto the way you'd hand over cash, you send it to the address that the person gave you who wants it

you poonbrained shit, yes its listed under selling estrogen too cause they also sell estrogen. but if you go to one of the estrogen sources, you'll see amazing4health listed.
also buying bitcoin temporarily to make a one time purchase is fine, not using it as an investment. honestly maybe you shouldnt even try to get T, you're clearly as helpless as a typical woman and a real man would chin up and make the slightest effort to figure it out himself.

nvm i didn't see this before posting

Roidbazar ran off with my mates money and never coughed up the roids. Careful

I buy test enanthate every summer in the uk with no problems. If I were you I’d be looking into your local gyms to see where they get their steroids from, or check bodybuilding forums
T cis gay

im talking about amazing4health -_-
it only has estrogen

also I'm literally cis but even if i wasnt you can fuck right off with this shit
>you shouldnt even try to get T, you're clearly as helpless as a typical woman and a real man would chin up and make the slightest effort to figure it out himself.
there's a guy in my class who does bodybuilding so i dont really want people to know

also there's no testosterone filter??

You should be working out everyday if you want to actually look like a man regardless. It’s so easy to stumble across testosterone once you start working out it’s worth it

t is strictly regulated for exactly the same reason that conservatives want to make abortion illegal, this is my conspiracy theory

i dont want to tho
considering how forgotten ftms often are, i doubt it — especially considering its regulated in countries outside the us

ftms are "forgotten" intentionally because cis women aren't allowed to know they can do this imo

i mean then this argument also kind of applies to mtfs because besides trans people themselves no one knows what hrt, e and t, even is and how it works

the most people know about chemical transition is maybe puberty blockers but even then there are 101 misconceptions

ftms are forgotten both intentionally and unintentionally due to men being disposable in every society

>Doesn't know how to purchase bitcoin (if you're a first worlder just use credit cards lmao)
Female moment

>cannot comprehend that other people have different knowledge and instead blames it on "haha dumb"
autism moment

women even more so, difference is that some men arent because they're in power

what makes women more disposable than men?

women are seen as nothing but baby dispensers — even more so now with the roe v wade thing

>tfw I'm a third worlder and all exchanges and VPNs are blocked by the government-controlled internet

If you're not willing to use crypto, sorry, no T for you
nobody going to waste time dealing with PayPal and credit card processor and risk losing your businees or getting jailed just because they have to deal with pooners like you :)

YWNBAM, pooner. Get Monero, privacy is a human right.

im a cis boy

use Binance, should have good p2p sellers on your place. Can purchase with bank transfer

no one cares.
Accepting credit card and PayPal risks merchant's livelihood, and costs up to 30% of their merchandise price.

credit card? how would that cost 30%??

how much longer are you gping to keep doing this shitty mtftm larp

men are seen as nothing but fodder as well but men have the added bonus of not being allowed to have support systems. no one cares about male mental health, anyone who tells you they do is lying to you 100% of the time.
if a woman dies, there is a social reason to care about that. it's a shitty reason that's connected to a woman's ability to bear children, but it's still a reason. men do not have that. if a man dies, there is no social reason to be upset about it, and with certain groups of men, there are social reasons to be upset about them not dying.

merchantmaverick.com/best-high-risk-merchant-account-providers/
usually it's 3-10% per transaction but you need to set up expensive three year contracts with expensive termination fee, I factored that contract into the merchandise surcharge
Also if PayPal hates you and terminates your high-risk account, say good bye to all your money there.
Privacy cryptocurrencies inherently protects your privacy if used correctly, and it's instant, unlike credit card that takes up to two weeks (usually 7 days) to receive your money as a merchant

credit card processing fees are going up across the board and these aren't flat fees, it's a % value that's calculated using the total price of the transactions. I personally haven't seen any of the fees get that high yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's legit due to international costs and some other dumb shit that processing companies are starting to tack onto merchants. the problem with the fees going up is that merchants are now passing the fee off to customers, so don't be surprised once this stuff increases in price by up to 30% for consumers

t. programmer working with credit card processing

Bro there's so many that offer bank transfer are you just retarded

Seriously just go to e roid review site, look for your countries / continents top reviewed sites and look until you find one with bank transfer to buy your vitamins with :) I've been buying this for 2 years now online and never had any issue finding a bank transfer accepting site

Try crab steroids

Attached: 528494938737.png (398x718, 249.14K)

>supplement cope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hrtgen you fucking retard

Why don't you just go to your local gym, t is everywhere and super cheap

garg doesn't actually want to build muscle or go on T because it would ruin her retransition.

Also youbcoiod buy some base powder and learn to cook it yourself, it's not complicated and basically like instant coffee. You'd have anlifetime supply for a few hunded bucks