/wlwg/ - footy edition

General discussion thread for all women, trans or cis, who love women.

QOTT: where would you take a date?

Last thread:

Attached: footylesbians.webm (720x406, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2QI1vYZaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some shitty emo rappers and like one act my friend actually wanted to see. she was cool I guess. made me sad bc she's super young (a year younger than me) and has accomplished way more

>qott
my place... to do the sex B)

forgot to turn my swag (name) on

i need someone to bite my cheek exactly like that right the fuck now

same holy shit

>super young (a year younger than me) and has accomplished way more
bet that rapper has more people she thinks that exact same thing about than you

idk user. she's 18. also she's not a rapper she's a singer-songwriter type. the rappers sucked though

there's a lot of old singer-songwriters that were more popular than the one you are talking about when they were 18
my point is there's no use comparing yourself to others, plus you probably woudnt even want to be a successful 18 y/o singer-songwriter in the first place

yeah, true. she seems nice. idk maybe im just too obsessed with personal success as a means to back up my own self-worth

tbf culture strongly encourages relying on "achievements" for self-worth, and lowkey discourages inherent self-worth along the lines of like, simply existing being enough to love yourself lul

yeah its kind of hard for trannies too especially. feel like I kind of have to do more to make myself worthy of love and stuff. I've got irons in the fire but I worry I'm not going fast enough

ya but that's the thing you still have to learn to accept yourself as you are and not gate your own self-love - which self-worth grows out of - behind achievements, otherwise culture will chew you up

logically I know you're right but it's hard to apply

yeah, but the more you do it the better you get at it, and there is nothing else that works

>speaking of music, post what you're listening to /wlwg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2QI1vYZaA

Sleep well tonight, creature-siblings.

Frank Sinatra

Attached: 45AC20C6-AADC-491D-BE9F-5B4EA1857045.jpg (1242x1385, 988.29K)

Cute kitty. I had a white cat named Frank Sinatra btw

wish I could sleep

i miss her so much wtf she's only been gone for a few days

Someone kissing me because football made them that excited would make me break up with them on the spot lol

what's wrong about being passionate about something and being so happy you want to kiss ur gf?

whoa same but only a few years

we dont see the start but to me it looks like she started nibbling on her gf because the gf was so excited about the sports?