I want to be fembrained. How do I suppress my desires to shoot guns and ride a motorcycle?

I want to be fembrained. How do I suppress my desires to shoot guns and ride a motorcycle?

Attached: shork.png (900x900, 18.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

programs.clearerthinking.org/gender_continuum_test.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I also want to be fembrained but I can't help the masculine urge to smash boymoders with a tire iron

you're agp and it's ok to want both.

Attached: 1652207611077.png (595x375, 31.08K)

stop being a fucking retard. unironically assigning gender to hobies is as bad as believing blanch shit
>pic rel me on my motorcycle
youre ngmi op

Attached: 20220501_174650.jpg (2612x3398, 3M)

>shoot guns and ride a motorcycle?
mfw no gun brandishing bike lesbiangf

lobotomy

Ever heard of Lana Del Rey? She’s always singing about guns and motorcycles n shit. I bet you could find literally millions of women with similar interests to you.

malebrained vs fembrained isn't about hobbies, it's about how you relate to people and your more general thinking patterns
if you do stuff like caring about people, nurturing them, being mommy
if you're careful about taking risks, and make sure you can always recover
these are examples of being fembrained

hobbies being malebrained vs fembrained is just a patriarchy psyop to keep women out of stuff that gets respect

>Shoot guns and ride motorcycles
That sounds based AF! Why would you wanna suppress that?
One of my bucket list items is rebuilding an old Honda CB350. I found a working one for $1600 and I'm really trying to not buy it. It just needs a new seat and some paint. I hate being broke!
>t. Mtf

i have a question
sometimes threads on /tttt/ get filled with just anons in the replies spewing the worst brainworms ever
and then somehow on other threads like this one anons in the replies are totally wholesome and have no brainworms
even though it's a similar topic and the brainworms should leak
what's going on
how do we exploit this to get a happier, healthier Any Forums

Come at me sis!
>t. boymoder

Attached: 1652418734801.png (1600x824, 289.69K)

imagine tire iron combat in a ring as a sport
between user volunteers and boymoders

how about releasing a bunch of boymoders in the woods and hunting them down on horseback with tire irons?

ooooooh
test their stealth skills
yesss

some of us aren't retarded and speak the truth but it doesnt matter because people like op are too brainwormed to pick up on it. this board is shit

I just want to play mario smash with them :{

but why aren't the retarded people showing up on some threads?
i'm starting to form a hypothesis, i see wholesome threads more often at nighttime (i'm in UTC-0400h)

did you say mario SMASH, like SMASHing with a tire iron?

m mario smash bros

mario smashes your bros if they look like boymoders, got it, sounds like a fun game, when is mario coming over so we can play it

Checked but I'd ambush you, take your horse, kill the rest of you, and keep your skulls.
>skulls for the skull throne

Can we smash afterwards? Loser bottoms?

yeeee sounds like fun

Attached: IMG_1433.jpg (382x373, 132.4K)

Some of us are based and have learned to live with the brainworms symbiotically. We use their knowledge to uplift others.

>i have a question
>sometimes threads on /tttt/ get filled with just anons in the replies spewing the worst brainworms ever
>and then somehow on other threads like this one anons in the replies are totally wholesome and have no brainworms
it has to do with the time of day/timezones and what sorts of people are drawn to what sorts of thread OPs. certain kinds of bait lure in morons, chuds, trolls, and psychopaths like blood to sharks, while others mostly bait more reasonable people, or are so boring that they bait no one but nice, smart people

this thread hits a pretty good bait sweetspot. it's self-deprecating and insecure, yet relatable and, especially in the mind of male-dominant Any Forums, "actually based"

in an "actually based"-archetype bait thread (whether or not the OP intended for it to be bait), the juxtaposition between the OP feeling ashamed and the fact that what they're ashamed over is deemed actually based will compel people to inform the OP that it is indeed actually based. this will be a good conversation sparker for others to play with the subject or share relevant anecdotes. there isn't too much room for pernicious trolls to step in. nothing really juicy enough for them.

if you take other archetypes - the "ostensibly based" and "actually cringe" bait threads - you'll draw a lot more trolls. for example, if OP had written

>I don't want to be fembrained. I'll never give up my guns or motorcycle. Girls like guns and motorcycles too.

they'll get a fair number of agreers but also a fair number of people who will snipe at various parts to demean and mock OP. trying to project basedness gets you cut down for your hubris

and if the OP had written

>I want to be fembrained. What should I major in to seem as ditzy and helpless as possible?

they'll get mockery from all sides

tiny little differences in wording matter a lot, too. OP struck a good balance

but yeah time of day might matter more to be quite hon

this is sounding like a futurama episode

hmmmmm
so to exploit this, one should post (or look for posts) at american nighttime / UTC early morning and with a relatively uncontroversial (by Any Forums standards) OP

Lots of factors I think. Some examples I can think of that add or subtract to the number of assholes or trolls that will be drawn to the thread:
+ sexual content or implication
+ selfie as op pic
+ complaint is generally unreasonable or detached from reality and normalcy (like, "I'm a 5'6 skyscraper, it's over!!")
+ claims to be really attractive or stealth
- simple, bland speech with formal style
- complaint is reasonable or relatable to many
- op is actually legitimately downtrodden or unfortunate in a way basically everyone agrees with
- slow moving general thread

> if you do stuff like caring about people, nurturing them, being mommy
No
> if you're careful about taking risks,
No

But anyway, this test gives a 90% chance that I am female. Op, you should try it, maybe it well help you to get rid of brainworms:
programs.clearerthinking.org/gender_continuum_test.html

Not op but I wasn't expecting this
I thought it was gonna be 50/50 or something

Attached: 20220513_205742.jpg (1060x613, 78.17K)

Shitty test, I'm male

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 10.49.00.png (1237x238, 30.8K)

It says before you take it that gender only accounts for like 18% of the variance in answers so it's inaccurate

>patriarchy psyop
it originated in tttt circles, just saying