Say what you want about Keffals...

Say what you want about Keffals, but she still somehow raised $200k+ for some random charity while essentially being a Twitch nobody. If this doesn't give you even a modicum of motivation to be better, then nothing will.

Attached: keffals.jpg (1080x952, 158.99K)

I don’t know who keffals is. Eceleb drama is something followed by

FEMALE

BRAINED

FEMALES

A soulless social climbing parasite gives money to a NGO news at 11. Keffals reminds me of a kid whos internal reality is entirely dictated by the teacher.

Edgy weirdos like you who refuse to participate in society because you're too above it always end up utterly fucked and bitter in the end. It's sad.

>some e-celeb raised x amount for charity
wow amazing

"E-celeb" is generous. She's a mildly notorious Twitter shitposter at best. And yet she raised 200 stacks all on her own... Now it's time for YOU to accomplish something.

I hate that retard just like any normal person but 200 000$ for youngshits is pretty cool

how about you fuck off back to twitter

why does she have libs of tik tok as her name lol

People like you legit make me sick. Not an affected reaction, I find your worldview disgusting. read The Loss of the Creature

im still allowed to find her annoying

charity donations are meaningless, all the money gets voided by bureaucracy or lines some rat's pockets

She was a member of the communist party of canada, had a meltdown tried to turn into an ethot for a while, then reappeared as tran vaush.

northern states are ignored once again, thx keffals

Autistic transgirls. Many such cases!

FEMALE

BRAINED

FEMALES

just a lil mischief

I feel like if this bitch lost some weight she'd be pretty attractive.

Attached: 39345206808-offset-92904-preview-480x272.jpg (480x272, 22.06K)

/ourguy/ destiny btfo'd keffals

Plz give me 200k so i can go neetmode

you vill vear za diapa

Nah it's still an unremarkable face, and you really cannot fix the soulless sociopath AGP eyes.

ye her face is fucked. her body fat is the only thing she has going for her

> Stuff your brain with weird libertarian ramblings about le sovereign individual

Yeah no. Thanks Ted kaczynski. Human beings are social and our communities are what give our lives purpose and structure. So I value participating in them.

You can be a sovereign citizen and participate in a community I guess, but it's much more difficult when you are a self-centered jerk who thinks you are above reproach due to freedumb.

Posting K*ffals related stuff should be punishable by death.
Fuck off.

I'm sorry but yeah, she knows what she is doing.
Still a nice gesture.