Why are so many mtfs into humiliation?

why are so many mtfs into humiliation?
never understood masochism in general, why would you want pain/embarrasment

Attached: 28ed9f819adea325.png (674x576, 342.69K)

Attached: EOwPIY5W4AAxPeA.jpg (640x640, 49.49K)

idk feels good

for people who have hangups about sexuality, particularly mtfs who often feel it's wrong to be having sex, it's cathartic

Why do FtMs seem to be into it as well? Some of them even have detransitioning fetishes for some reason.

Is it worlde or github commits?

Trannies know inwardly they are creept freaks and deserve to be tied to a post in the village square and have tomatoes/dung thrown at them as it happened in our evolutionary past

A masochistic fetish satisfies this impulse

every way you can *not* conform to the norm correlates because once youve decided to be different, its way less difficult to be different in yet another way

That's a bunch of nonsense I never knew anybody that was mtf who liked to be humiliated

im mtf i wish a fujo cis woman would make me semi detrans and embrace being a gay fem bottom who lets out boymoans while her bf fucks me and makes me call him daddy or some shit like that

I don't think they're the majority, they just over represented in here. But my take would be: self harm. Many troons have history with self harm amd degradation is just psychological version of it.

i um >.< i like the blushy embarassing feeling but i dotn like really mean humiliation i just like being made to feel a little dumb and like i dont know better ajksdhakjdha >.

25764005▶
Wtf? Have you ever actually studied history? This is not how trans people were treated. They just lived as the opposite gender, even taking on village work that matched their gender identity.

it's the quintessential feminine kink

Microdosed abjection

faggot

I felt humiliated my whole life because I absorbed feminine beauty standards while my body became handsome instead of pretty. Leaning into the feelings of shame I have while a hot guy fills me up makes it all seem okay somehow for a while at least.

im insecure and humiliation in a consensual sexual setting gives me a feeling of control over my insecurities
t. mtf whos into being humiliated and misgendered during sex

Attached: 2020-10-12 12_20_32-Suicide Boy - Ch. 25 Midterm Exam 3 - MangaDex.png (177x362, 89.51K)

this

im gay

Natural bottom behavior + estrogen

>why are so many mtfs into humiliation

self-hatred. there's a huge cathartic effect to externalizing your internal self-flagellation
you can even despise the fact that you do it, but it feels so good that you must continue. you can consciously think "wow this is shitty pathetic and embarrassing. why am i doing this to myself" while getting flooded with good feelings. it's a submission of sorts to the worst most vicious parts of yourself

Attached: i am here to enforce the law.jpg (790x1095, 148.5K)

I wish I could have this desu. got the self-hatred part but no one to externalize it upon me