Mommymoder orbiter thread

>6'4 and only 9 months of hrt
>puts famous passoids like Arielle, and sayuri to shame
>boy crazy
>down ass bitch, and into soft mommy dom
>Just the right amount of overweight
>great singer
I cant take it anymore bros. Im literally not even a chaser, and only come here to bait post but this bitch cracked my dam. Knowing that im never going to be her boyfriend is like a spear to my heard. Literally on par with the top 1% of cis women and still manages to be a cool person that doesnt act like were subhumans to her. God I wish I could meet her, and see if shes as cool irl as she acts online and smell her hair and immerse myself into her body. I AM IN FUCKING LOVE!

Attached: 1652375965679.png (1206x1983, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aStqZojmMvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5'10
>5 years hrt
>no boobs
>no female fat distribution
>no great singing voice
>no female soul
>will never pass
feelsbad

Attached: iwantdie.png (860x589, 32.96K)

>Im literally not even a chaser, and only come here to bait post but this bitch cracked my dam.
ladies we got another one

>>no boobs
>>no female fat distribution
>>no great singing voice
>>no female soul
>>will never pass
iktf user, all the same for me
it really just feels hopeless. all i want is to be pretty but i'm only ever gonna be a goblin
it's over

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 7.78K)

I feel like she's being too available for how hot she is. Kind of a turn off desu

based
she seems really sweet
i hope she finds a loving bf soon

>6'4
holy shit I didn't know she was that tall
as a 6'2 guy she's dream gf tier

*erhem*
I literally do not give a shit about any and all tripfags on this board

Wait, she can sing?

oh man, seeing this pop up while scrolling actually made my shitty night a little better haha

you guys are way too sweet to me, i don't know what i did to deserve an orbiter post but i really appreciate that you think i'm anything special

please don't get yourselves down, the both of you are adorable and precious and i can't wait to see you pass with flying colors and be happy with the amazing people that you already are

understandable, i'm really affectionate and loving towards everyone and that's not for everyone

so do i!! you seem super sweet yourself

i wish i were shorter, but may as well be the big cuddlebug i am since i'm stuck with this height

understandable!! i don't blame you, i only trip so people know i'm someone they can talk to if they need to

i posted a vocaroo on a singing thread a couple days ago and some people seemed to like it, i don't personally like my singing very much but here it is in case you wanna give it a listen

voca.ro/1aStqZojmMvp

Attached: image_2022-05-12_164952050.png (500x281, 221.25K)

Also she’s 3 inch fully erect

>please don't get yourselves down, the both of you are adorable and precious and i can't wait to see you pass with flying colors and be happy with the amazing people that you already are
fuck you. don't give us false hope like that you hugboxing psycho
you just want to use us to make yourself feel like a good person; you don't give a shit how ugly we are or how we'll never be women because it doesn't affect you, all you have to say is this stupid hugbox bullshit. it's not real, none of it's fucking real

>i wish i were shorter, but may as well be the big cuddlebug i am since i'm stuck with this height
I get it, but also being that tall is rare and not a bad thing
also just out of curiosity, how much do you weigh?

YOU'RE S I X F O U R ?
GOD
N I C E

bagel, cmon. i genuinely like you and your personality around here. i wouldn't bullshit anything like that. i'm sorry that it seems like i'm hugboxing, i won't interact with you anymore if you prefer it that way.

i'm around 245 lbs right now, im chonky

>i'm around 245 lbs right now, im chonky
holy shit you're amazing

Shut the fuck up you schizo nword
We don't care about you have to say nor about your feelings
You're an annoying cunt and do you know why? Because you're as, if not more, pathetic than a junkie cunt, piece of shit.
You wanna feel better about yourself? Stop being a miserable piece of shit, touch grass, start a relationship at your own terms with someone and get off that fucking gay website, dork!

*About what you have to say

that's my point you stupid fucking retard

how do you feel about trans tops under a foot shorter than u?

the only thing i'm amazing at is eating carbs hahaha

please don't be too rough on bagel, she's having a tough go of things mentally it seems and it's fine to have a place like Any Forums to vent

someone clearly hasn't been dicked down in a while

commit suicide

Jelly hons will always try to drag you down but you seem mature enough to understand that. How old are you anyway

hey, i dm'd you on discord if you'd please check real fast

are you coming on to me

i'm 21, and i don't see it as jealousy, i mostly just feel really bad if me being on this board ended up making anyone feel like shit

It is jealousy they have no inner love. We should love them instead if they wont and pray for them

im also a 6'4 tranny its nice to not be the only one
have a nice day

Attached: 1652256928242.png (1200x1818, 3.21M)

thank you!! you have a nice day too, i'm glad there are more of us :3

stfu bagel, you're pure fuck bait

oh my god you're perfect

so, so far from perfect

What's got you down, mommymoder?

nothing in particular! life is just difficult sometimes, but it's probably just because i'm really sleepy. i'll be snuggled up soon in bed though, so it's okay :>

Snuggle up with me

need to be held while i sleep :

Im reasonably tall so I could easily wrap you around. Would you mind a honeymoon hug sometimes though.

never even heard of that but looking it up absolutely

I want to make mommymoder feel small by pinning her down and easily overpowering her

>Knowing that im never going to be her boyfriend is like a spear to my head.
My same thoughts if you remove the word "boyfriend" from that sentence...

>tfw will never be a mommymoder, just an aspiemoder _(:⊂ 」∠)_
Why live

That would be so nice. I really wish I lived near you. Is there any chasers from here around where you live?

You were already considered the resident mommy, what are you on about

please do! i'm open to that and more haha

god you can do much better than being me lmfao

madchan im literally envious of your body wtf LOL

I'm exagerating because I'm pooped from scrubbing all day :P, but she's got an extremely pretty face and looks really good for only 9months

Fuck I just came to this pic.

you could've asked for better pics!!

Not that user, but I just want to say I lift so that I may bridal carry tall girls like you. I'm only 5'8, and I'm pretty scrawny, but I want to be able to make someone's day by letting them be well cared for. There others like me out there. Hope you have a good night!

missed this one, sorry - never seen someone near me on the board :/ makes me sad, i just really need to be held

thank you noble strong user

What better pics?!

so much thigh and butt and even some titty if you had just asked :>

send.

Can I please get a link to a folder with all that?

there are a lot of people with my pics saved, you'll see them around!! but for now i'm gonna let myself wind down to sleep, i'm absolutely exhausted

gn mommy

>anglefraud
>hoodied eyes
>lossy jpeg image compression to hide skin and/or facial hair
>bangs to hide browbone
>eyebrows overplucked to compensate for low brow

im a manmoder, if i did these things somebody would print an image off me and cum on my face and keep it as part of their collection.

So do it

Nah camt senpai because it'd be lying to people and myself for an ego boost. What i see in passing reflections or in mirrors is reality, and because of my wider skull the focal length of a rear facing camera still distorts my face,
i will never pass and i dont want to delude myself by seeking validation on a mongolian basket weaving forum using distorted false copies of myself,

What ur thoughts on platanic cuddling

Out of the two types of posters, yours is definitely worse.

She's posted plenty of other pictures, user. It's hard to fraud when we've seen her ass alone from multiple angles

Someone plz dump a folder of her, I beg.

Lazy stupid nigger kys.

Attached: 1652161314594.png (575x935, 519.7K)

Okay fine I will after

Attached: 1652162342434.png (518x919, 527.39K)

Attached: 1652162821340.png (528x967, 607.06K)

Attached: 1652179239905.jpg (1205x1815, 400.46K)

Attached: 1652169401778.png (526x768, 498.59K)

Attached: 1652166413346.png (525x888, 568.5K)

How come her underwear is so cute?...

Attached: 1652159620405 (1).jpg (1206x2208, 300.88K)

she is utterly perfect
what the fuck

She started taking hrt at 21 and is 6'4. Maybe if more trannies took hrt and didnt starve themselves we would have more queens like her

Attached: 1651813198213.png (570x615, 371.97K)

How does she do it sis's...........

Attached: 1651742509704.png (1206x2208, 2.4M)

Last pic. I'm kinda sad that I mightve steam rolled a new orbiter cult. It was inevitable but part of me thinks I mightve had a chance with her. Its deeply irrational to think this but I am a retard so

Attached: 1651652078012.png (1062x1270, 1.08M)

Just visit her I think she's probably cuddle you pal. I'm rooting for you.

This one makes me want to cum in her fat butt and snuggle up next to her

I just think she's hot man you can marry her all you want.

Bagel is my favorite goblin tho

>voca.ro/1aStqZojmMvp
WHAT THE FUCK??? my heart just melted

1. I live in mass
2. I dont even know her
I am just expressing my irrational feelings I have towards her. I am alone and sad, it is normal to be quickly attached to people. She is very attractive and nice, and if I lived near her I would definatly give it a shot. At the very least shed probably be down for platonic cuddling. I dont think I'm her type personality wise though. She is nice, and kind and I am the archetypical cynical Any Forums schizoid

Attached: 1632269685809.jpg (768x960, 67.68K)

god literally perfection

where's she live? if it's near/in denver or chicago i'll pay a visit.

Kansas City

I will be mommymoder part 2

that's just far enough away that we wouldn't be able to sustain a relationship, rip

Probably what Too Poor would look like if she wasn't a crack addict.

Attached: toopoor-02.jpg (1358x910, 222.58K)

ugh killing myself due to being mogged

same, same...
kms

I was friends with her on Discord, but I think she unfriended me. I wasn't aware she had such a following, kek. No way am I going to be just another orbiter,

Attached: 1648169126269.png (599x597, 312.39K)

yea you make me want to give up because you show without a shadow of a doubt that effort is worthless and it's all about being in the right place at the right time with the right genes

She is perfect. Like 9/10 especially since she is tall. Imagine cozying up to that. Can we finally move on from Degen now? Mommymoder is head and shoulders better

Omg mommy! I live near there I sober if I’ll ever see her? I’m a tranner though so no chance to be lewd

Back off transbian. She is ours.

Attached: 729.jpg (250x247, 8.57K)

>started taking hrt at 21 and is 6'4. Maybe if more trannies took hrt and didnt starve themselves
i did this (except im 5'10) and it doesn't work for me idk

Get fat bitch

>that MANdible
oh no no no

Attached: man jaw.jpg (1205x1815, 199.04K)

I AM :|

I'd let her bite me ngl

post pics :)

Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can’t stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooooo honk honk honk!!!

Eh would ask out then bang simple as

It's kinda kooky how insano some of the other trans girls get just by another one being attractive and getting male attention

Like damn, calm down y'all it's not a big deal

no you didn’t, i don’t have your discord
fuck off

its all male fat

Attached: d123da54tg254hg2.jpg (300x250, 12.83K)

Nothing you say matters unless you post pics.

> wake up
> not that suicidal
> see this thread
> back to suicidal
I hate my life

>wake up
>not that suicidal
>see this thread
>no longer suicidal

How much do I need to lift for a gf like this bros

doing so would either
a) get an "i'm sorry" response
or b) dead silence, no replies, that effectively says "i'm sorry"

>goes by mommymoder
>tall
>thick
Everything points to her liking skinny boys.

mel thread when

Nope i garentee post it

do you think she likes femboys? i hope so. i'd get prettied up for her

good morning friends, woke up to a big clap of thunder :( i hope everyone is having a good day/night so far!

desu i have no body type preference, as long as you're not spooky bones or super obese you can be perfect!!

What the fuck is the difference between the people who go for years and get shit results vs people who get amazing results in a year?

I know >genetics
But there has to be other factors resulting in these amazing results.

i can only give my personal experience since yknow... i'm just one person. but i've always leaned towards femininity (other than when i was hard repressing) and just sorta always wanted to be a "pretty boy". eventually when i accepted that i was never actually going to be happy as a boy, got a psychiatrist, got diagnosed with gender dysphoria, started hrt, all that stuff - i started off very feminine already.

mommymoder, how does all the love from the boys feel? i'll never be beautiful enough to experience it. i'm jelly.

oh wow a chubby fuck can anglefraud, impressive

clap the thunder back

Attached: 6fe19a242299b054d189ce88c46f4a64.jpg (564x632, 31.77K)

All of the trips on this board are very cute its nice to have one that doesn't hate herself.

>5'3 and 12 months of hrt
>Non passing conetits
>Looks like absolute garbage
>Love boys, boys hate me
>Not able to Dom to save my life
>107lbs, fucking skeleton
>Can't girl voice

Im gonna kill myself

effort is worthless
it's 100% genes and starting age. those tits are only possible with a small ribcage, if you're built like a linebacker you'd need ridiculously massive implants to even compare even if you have tons of natural breast tissue
notice the non answer they gave "durrr I got on hrt and stuff lol idk"

Yeah, to be honest I’m starting to think I should detrans or kys since there’s no point in taking these useless meds