How do twinks cope with aging?

How do twinks cope with the fact they will lose all SMV once they begin to bald and get wrinkles and show signs of aging?

It’s way better to be a masc daddy type because you have a longer shelf life, can retain SMV well into 50s whereas a twink is lucky to make it past 25

Attached: 7682E53A-1822-4D4D-93A6-357629DBFCAF.jpg (1087x1101, 230.06K)

>once they begin to bald and get wrinkles

Is that an age 25 thing? I'm almost 35 and still have a full head of hair and look minimally different from how I did at 23/24 (cell phone videos confirm this).

Attached: manga elf.jpg (300x250, 17.02K)

how does anyone cope with it? youre asking about the fundamental struggles of our species on a gay sex forum

If you’re a masc daddy you can retain attractiveness far longer.

Prettyboys peak higher but soon burn out. It’s brutal.

Mascs are gross, and "daddy types" are absolutely vomit-inducingly repulsive. I would much rather kms than become either of those things.

u still talking to me about gay shit
im saying this shit is fundamental to humanity and our knowledge of our mortality
its not a gay thing to be scared of aging

If you are super masc you can maintain attractiveness well into your 50s

> pic related

Attached: 1F5FDF55-6FF8-47E6-85D0-2843E38605EC.jpg (768x432, 37.58K)

Mascs aren't attractive, they are the opposite of attractive. In addition, any man over 40 is old and disgusting regardless of what they look like.

i have no reason to cope, i don't really care(+i won't go bald)
also i'm almost 25 and people still think i'm a teenager so i guess i must have a real twink genetic

Retard.

>t. butthurt masc
I think its always hilarious how sensitive masc faggots are. It really hurts their feelings when someone doesn't find them attractive.
Man up.

How do they begin to Bald can you explain that to me? Come on you brought it up now explain to me how you go bald I don't understand how you go bald?

Most twinks start lifting eventually. You bipedos are so weird

>Mascs aren't attractive, they are the opposite of attractive.
Yep. Tryhards and muscle freaks are never attractive. Normal men on the other hand are always hot.
>In addition, any man over 40 is old and disgusting regardless of what they look like.
Nope. John Borrowman still manages to even come across as cute.

But then I like men:
>You bipedos are so weird

Attached: GettyImages-1192910495-3195584781.jpg (982x726, 57.04K)

Bring up the ball thing and then I ask you a question you don't answer? How are you going to go bald when they have hormones they'll keep you from going bald? I understand how an average man would maybe go bald, not a femme?

(OP)
>It’s way better to be a masc daddy type because you have a longer shelf life, can retain SMV well into 50s whereas a twink is lucky to make it past 25

You ever wonder what masc daddy types looked like before turning 25? yeah, I solved your mystery right there.

If you sui, you don't wanna w8 too long either. You wanna look hot and be heroic or at least pathetic so people actually feel bad over it.

Attached: patriotism.jpg (924x693, 35.44K)

if you're all washed up at 25, you probably weren't good twink material to begin with

Maybe but they still age better than every other type of person. Women are done at 30, trans woman 25 and twinks/femboys peakmformanout five minutes lol

take hrt

Attached: ErKlaqmXAAELrrZ.png (2739x2739, 548.98K)

just don't lose hair and don't develop wrinkles.

How the hell is that more attractive than ? You have some shit taste user.

A sugar daddy putting down his twink bottom boy and holding onto his booty shorts is more hilarious than it should be to me.

Twinks can cope aging into manhood. It's the feminine twinks they suffer.
Twink to twunk, or twink to just a dude...
It's nothing crazy. The fem ones are fucked though, they should just take HRT, otherwise it's like what are coping with...
A twink can keep fit, slim, and head full of hair, it's not such a big deal.

>It's nothing crazy. The fem ones are fucked though, they should just take HRT, otherwise it's like what are coping with...
This is pretty much what I did. I've always been kind of young looking but at around 27 I realized I wouldn't be able to cope with becoming more masculine.

The cruel irony is that I bought into the SERMs meme and grew still grew tits. It was at that point that I said fuck it and went on full HRT. Binding sucks but I can always get a mastectomy later.

Attached: tfw hrt twink.gif (498x280, 1.55M)

See that's intelligent. Some people just are not happy, or meant for all the comes with being entirely male. I wouldn't even worry about the boobs, binding does such a good job at hiding them. Will you never be able to pass, or do you have zero intentions of even trying to emulate a woman?
Cuz personally I like the boobs, despite marking me as a tranny, though Im sure not the only thing that does...

I started at 26 myself, but only because I got an endo appointment the day after I had found out about HRT. Would have nipped this in the bud at 15.

I don't mind the boobs either. It's more having to live around them that gets old after a while. As for passing, I get ma'amed a lot, so I suppose I already do. That being said I'm 6'2 and I don't bother hiding my Adam's apple, and my speaking voice is a baritone. People catch on that I'm not a woman pretty quickly.

>Would have nipped this in the bud at 15.
I wouldn't have. Aging as a man might not have been an option, but I like being tall, and I like having a deep voice.

I cope by exercising a lot and trying to become a sugma male twunk.

Oh I feel you anonette. I always get mam'd and most people dont know immediately, although some do, but typically they always figure it out.

It's an odd spot to be in. I mean would it make a difference if you just let your boobs fly, and didn't bind them? would that just be to much attention embarrassment?

Personally I feel no shame in my body, I just hope people dont think im delusional...
Why do you like your voice though anonette?
Do you date bi guys? gay guys?

People on the internet are so dramatic nowadays. They think if they see one wrinkle or one stretch make, they will never be pretty to anyone again. People that fixated on your appearance should not be who you go for once you're older. It should be about the actual satisfaction of sex or being with someone you love, not looks. I mean, I get that it sucks, but you're not going to be a troll when you're older as long as you keep yourself healthy and shit. There's tons of people who are old and wrinkly but still attractive. Just work out, eat healthy and go to the doctor(s) regularly. That's as much as the average Joe can do.

>I mean would it make a difference if you just let your boobs fly, and didn't bind them?
If I wanted to fully commit to being a woman, I would consider it, but it's not really on the cards. I like living as a man, socially. My pronouns (as much as I hate having to declare them) are he/him. Besides, legitimate trans women have a hard enough time with people taking them seriously. Let's not make it harder for them.

>would that just be to much attention embarrassment?
Embarrassment? Nah, I don't get embarrassed. There's just a limit to how uncanny I'm willing to be.

>Why do you like your voice though anonette?
It's deep, it's masculine, and I enjoy singing. Feminine appearance plus masculine presentation is kino.

>Do you date bi guys? gay guys?
Funnily enough, before HRT, I was strictly gay, and a bottom at that. After HRT I became a lot more open to a lot more people and roles. I'll fuck anyone (or let them fuck me) if I think they're hot enough.

Attached: punished venom genderbend.jpg (500x500, 45.85K)

I mean, as tasteful as you've become while on HRT, I dont think anyone could ever look at you sideways, no matter what the situation is.

I bet your just an adorably cute, very feminine lad, maybe even sensitive too.

>I mean, as tasteful as you've become while on HRT, I dont think anyone could ever look at you sideways, no matter what the situation is.
Maybe, maybe not. I've never been too inclined to push the envelope more than I already do. I'm comfortable where I'm at.

>I bet your just an adorably cute, very feminine lad, maybe even sensitive too.
More hot than cute, which is fine by me. I've never been inclined toward the cute end of the spectrum. You're right though, I'm aggravatingly empathetic.

found the transbian

>? You have some shit taste user.
guy looks dead inside.

my plan is a trip to a hardware store and a chair :)

Can I upsell you on a power lifting rack instead?

What do you think those masc daddy types looked when they were young lol if you're a Twink you're going to age like fine wine if you take care of yourself

only if you want to drop it on me