/mmg/

i-was-promised-cyborg-bodies edition

previous misery general

Attached: 1587482754289.jpg (1137x640, 168.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
unsee.c
anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I wish I could ever pass as a woman it is over.

Attached: 2F0771AC-6AEA-4AE0-98E5-34F0387F1A3B.jpg (917x900, 87.6K)

aren't you a passer?

>i-was-promised-cyborg-bodies edition
But you got hairless manmoder armpits instead.

Attached: 20220510_140754.jpg (837x1487, 637.63K)

No I usually get compared to legolas.

do you want us to lick them?

No, that would be weird, and I'm not into that kinda stuff. I'm pure.

WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SEXY
captcha: RAATT

>manmoder

Attached: IMG_9354.jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

I feel sarcasm :v

Attached: 1652378270744.png (552x573, 287.61K)

Is it ok to hijack the thread with my drama ?

My best friend started detransitioning today, and it's absolutely killing me. I met a total of 4 trans people in my life, and she was the only one who was actually trans, the only one who was feminine as a kid. The rest of us trooned out due to some sort of trauma in our twenties.
She was the most passing, and she put more effort than any of us. Yet she is the one who had to detransition to be able to find work, family, and love in our shithole middle-eastern country.
I'm so fuckin sick of everything right now. I wish I could somehow save her, but I can't.

there is no sarcasm
there is no joke
post more or i'm going to kill myself

aaaah someone reposted a picture i put on a public discord noooo
kys, my fits do go hard tho

Attached: BC66CEDD-9A97-4A72-A006-083766D90CCB.jpg (2801x3986, 1.61M)

legitimately the only fit you've ever posted that doesn't suck dick
also weren't you leaving?

Ran out of oils for my oil mask, decided to spice things up a bit.
I already have rosemary and rose hip oils at home, and I bought sweet almond, argan, lavender, and peppermint oils. Paid $13 for everything :>
Nyo, I'll try not to post too much itt :<
I'm sorry, that sounds fucked. Stay strong, nonny.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-005928_Shopee.jpg (1080x1721, 338.78K)

i get bored during the week :( my roomie is on a date so im just at home alone

you people are insane I am the only real manmoder

Attached: 1622687236284.jpg (340x498, 24.13K)

Attached: itsover.png (800x500, 274.69K)

what is this a measurement of

underbust

oof! marrone!

unsee
.cc/album#gDDNHx81SWDPeX92

>old lady tits
the shape is completely feminine just keep losing weight and try to stay at least a little fit and healthy, your figure will shine through and even some light upper body exercises could help them look a bit more perky

Pretty much yeah.
Luckily, it's just fat, not any kind of chest deformity or whatever.

I'm tired of being broken. Why do I have to exist?

ok people do i in any way or form seem to have bdd?

you definitely don't have it as bad as some but yes you do

didn't expect that answer

Repost

Does anyone else look in the mirror and swear the person on the other side of the glass and tell them how much you hate them and wish they were dead?

I look at the mirror and giggle like a psycho because I've changed and I'm actually kind of happy with my appearance now

>because I've changed and I'm actually kind of happy with my appearance now
giwtwm

I'm unfortunately still ugly as sin and dying a lonely miserable monster, but hey it's been a big improvement

at least ur not manmoding after ffs
now thats some real suifuel

Attached: just get ffs.jpg (917x900, 93.95K)

I thought I felt a little better about how I looked because I looked a little different, and then I looked on the timeline thread and remembered I look like a man :)

dont feel too bad
its pure selection bias
see:

surely it was at least an improvement? I gave up on the idea for a face like mine, I think it would need too drastic a set of changes to really improve at all

I was a fat neck beard. That makes me feel even worse T.T

My facial bones are male as fuck and listing weight has made me look worse because of it. I thought my body would be the issue, but my face and hair are soooo bad

My body is weird because I look male but also looked intersex pre-HRT. So I look like a man, but like a weird man

I’ve been man moding after ffs for 3 years

I was a skinny neckbeard, I looked like a sad crack addict immediately pre-HRT because I was trying to see if losing weight helped and it just made me want to change more

unsee
.cc/album#Jm6LKqr2Q3NEhqHT

be honest how ogre is it

go back

i don't want to

sometimes I think I've contracted some kind of neurological parasite or technovirus or something that is melting down and rewriting my brain because it feels like I am living backwards through all of my old memories toward progressively earlier points and reimagining or recontextualizing them

Later today I'm driving my partner to the airport hotel, he'll be staying there till tomorrow morning because his flight is at like 4am. Breakups suck ass. Fuck, I'm dooming.
t. armpitmoder

I’m always gonna be a man :)

I’m honvoicing rn. Love being a faggot trying to be a woman :)

Yes, I’m still trying my best, and won’t give up :)

:(

>cant wear thin baggy sweaters without them looking like this anymore
>already underweight so I cant really lose much more
pain, I wasnt even meant to be trans just an hrt twink
unsee.c
c/album#T9nPpB9mquJjRIIi

Damn, your booba looks kinda comfy.
But I get what you mean about being an HRT twink. I somehow ended that way despite being 33. I guess, it's still better than what I was pre-transition, so I'll take that.

>be twink pre hrt with slight dysphoria
>notice my hair is starting to recede slightly
>go full panic mode and start hormones
>now my boobs are too big to hide and I miss my flat chest

Attached: painn.jpg (508x399, 13.82K)

Embrace it.

Womens coats/jackets suck compared to mens. Quality wise they're so garbage and thin and made of shitty material. They have better styles usually but they're made of the cheapest stuff i swear to allah

You aren't wrong. Women's clothes are designed to be pretty and not last long so they buy clothes more often. It's all planned.

injection night... it's working, and I'm very proud of my body and how well it's responded, but it seems like such a waste when I'll never have anyone to share it with

Attached: SAD OW.png (248x80, 2.41K)

I had a few womens jeans/a cardigan/shirts before hrt and always heard my women friends complaining about their clothes but I only truely just figured out today how low quality 90% of that stuff is.

honestly sad coz I bought this super cute unisex/female parka that fits really well and looks nice but it just feels so frail when i wash it.

Might just stick to wearing andro mens clothes instead
hell yeah injection night for me too

You can also buy men's clothes and alter it later, so it looks more fem. There's services that can do that for you, but it's actually a pretty handy skill to learn.

yeea, I should get back in to altering clothes on my own. Its been ages (years) and ive totally forgotten everything
Do you have a link to any tips/services user?

I'm from Asia, so I can't help you with that. But clothes altering is a lifesaver if you're trans or even cis, but have unconventional proportions. I strongly recommend investing into a sewing machine tho, a bit expensive upfront, but that bitch will last for decades.

sad but fair, I might just "borrow" my grandmas old one

boop

why?

STOP RECOGNIZING ME AS TRANS IRL IF IM MANMODING IT MEANS I WANNA BE LEFT ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
its only ever other trans people STOP IT

Attached: 1651164355484.png (1899x720, 45.02K)

me except my hair looks like shit and im 5 foot 10 1/2 and i just look like a man with tranny glasses

Name of site? I forget what its called every few months

anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=124

nobody does that when you are 6'6 with 19" shoulders.

Thanksss

>t. girl
I did it ;p

this, only other trannies recognize that im like them

Attached: the-riddler-puffer-jacket-600x600.jpg (600x600, 66.94K)

>t. another girl

>exactly half a year on injections today
we did it reddit skirt go spinny yaaay feeling so validated rn (right now) >//

Congratulations, anonette!

Attached: 1636370357867.gif (220x219, 256.99K)

need cyborg pussy

I've been on HRT for 4 years and only have a 3 inch bust (A cup) and there is nothing feminine about my body.