Stuff like this is so bleak

I'm a brown mtf tranny in burgerland and I keep seeing the libs rally around shit like this
it's just sad, and depressing that like the movement to earn rights for trannies has turned into this pathetic quest of dying on this absolutely absurd hill. obviously trannies transitioning post puberty have an advantage over real women. it's just blatantly obvious.
why the fuck are libs choosing to die on this stupid hill? ultimately it's just going to backfire because their position is absolutely untenable without shoving their self ID TWAW down everyone's throats.
Why the fuck can't we organize to get stuff like protection against discrimination, legally, without needing to join with where the money all is, freak show trannies who are forcing this stuff down everyone's throats? I want trannies to be able to live their lives free of violence and discrimination. but you can't just determine to create laws and policy considering trannies as real women. they're just not, everyone sees through it, why die on this dumbass hill? why not fight for victories that can actually be won and won't harm real women? why not exist alongside them, why antagonize tons of people by denying reality? as a tranny I genuinely want the best for us, and I want us to be treated with respect and live normal lives. It depresses me that the movement has been hijacked by insane people who steal the spotlight and scream about how that swimmer is a 100% real and valid woman.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-095334.jpg (1440x1067, 238.92K)

We're likely gonna see some serious organized pushback soon, and the unhinged TRAs will have fed into it.
I understand that the issue is a red herring that a lot of just plain old haters are rallying behind, but that's because the TRAs keep feeding them high grade ammunition. The gay rights movement won by convincing normal average people that gays were normal people like them, they just happened to love the same sex. we can absolutely get the same kind of sympathy if we focus on our human respect and dignity rather than claiming that males can fairly play female sports.

do you think conceding this will improve trans rights?
>real women
oh right you're a pick-me/terf-larper

>real women
>as a tranny
just saying that displays how much of a false flag this post really is
BACK
TO
OVARIT

>The gay rights movement won by convincing normal average people that gays were normal people like them
lmao no it didn't, this is how gay people tried to win their rights at first, but it didn't work
then they started acting like massive flamers and telling straightoids to fuck off, and they forced the issue and won rights

sports issue was almost entirely invented by right wingers. libtards didn't care and didnt start this controversy

>lack of investment
>apathetic leaders
I feel like these could potentially be worsened by trans women in women's sports...

Attached: 1624291007789.png (2048x2048, 816.03K)

>hello fellow sisters, fellow fake women, aint we disgusting imposters, sis?
wow not very subtle, user.

why do you retards think that there's some way that you can "roll over" and some how come away a victor
trannies are already allowed in sports in most places, if you lose this issue, conservatives will just move on to something more important and will have higher morale in their attempts to deprive you of more rights
therefore you should fight this battle as long as possible to keep conservatives engaged in a relatively unimportant issue

i swear all of the anti-trans sports posting done on here is youngshits butthurt that they have to hear people talking about this instead of being sensitive to the fact that this issue is an incentive for worldwide trans acceptance and will determine if future generations of youngshits are treated like normal women or othered freaks

Attached: 30rocksb.jpg (500x446, 21.35K)

>I just want trannies to be able to live their lives free from violence and discrimination
That's been the case since early 2000's. What more needs to happen?

>ultimately it's just going to backfire
And that's a good thing!

free diapies.

Trans people are othered freaks. Accepting trans people into sports is precisely what will intensify the view that they are othered freaks.

>i just want trannies to be treated with respect
>and that's why i think the law should say that they aren't real women

they're othered freaks *today*
one day boomers, genx, millienials, and even zoomers will all be dead

gen alpha does not care if you're trans

>rights
You mean privileges. The division an organization allows you to compete in is under their discretion.

NOOOOOO RIGHTS AREN'T EXPLICIT THINGS CODIFIED BY A CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS 'RIGHTS' IS JUST A CATCH ALL TERM FOR BEING ALLOWED TO DO STUFF AND LIVING COMFORTABLY

okay, so can i ban black people?

I'm literally a tranny and yes I think we are fake women

Unironically yes and you'll pay for it via economic consequences and social backlash which may or may not convinced you to reconsider.