Is it over for a top if his penis was literally mutilated

is it over for a top if his penis was literally mutilated

Attached: Foreskin-anatomy-diagram-1.jpg (600x524, 124.7K)

No, with years of diligent work you can reclaim what they took from you with foreskin restoration.

Sounds like cope

Not a fan of uncut guys at all. I love the smell, taste, and texture of a natural cock. Plus it's way easier to give hand jobs without lots of spit.

Mutts just keep taking Ls after Ls lel

uh, you do know that uncut is the natural cock right?

yeah it hilarious making fun of people born into shitty situations, fuck off you cunt.

Foreskinless behavior

>the "top" allowed doctors to mutilate their penis
uhhh maybe you were born to be a sissy bottom after all?

foreskins are legit disgusting and i could never date an uncut person, sorry. makes me gag thinking of it... ewwwwwwwwww

been at it for a couple years and i can't tell any difference so far

tell me youre american without telling me

HSTS

I would consider dating a cut guy because emotional connection, personality, etc. matters way more than foreskin. But I would definitely enjoy sex far less, and it's not a desirable trait.

IF I did hookups (which I don't) I'd probably steer clear. All of my FWBs (who I am actually friends with) were uncut, for what it's worth.

Oh I fucked up. I meant I'm a fan of uncut guys. Cutfags get the rope

>this entire thread
i am going to destroy my parents gravestones when they die for having me cut

/thread/

>I would definitely enjoy sex far less
Why?
It is his sensation that has been incapacitated, not yours.

Mouthfeel?

>There's no question that among the world's wealthy nations, the U.S. stands out when it comes to circumcision. The WHO estimates that the overall male circumcision rate in the states is somewhere between 76 and 92 percent.
why are americans such good goyim?

>somewhere between 76 and 92 percent.
isn't it like 50% now because it's declining

proof-read your posts, whore

Cut dicks suck up all the moisture and are just... Sad and painful looking. Like you look at it and just think ouch that is really uncomfortable looking. And it's missing the best parts of what makes a penis a penis. It's like boobs without nipples, *sniff* coffee wissout caffeine, and sho on and sho on

>Why?
>It is his sensation that has been incapacitated, not yours.
>Mouthfeel?
Because as a bottom I kind of enjoy giving pleasure to the top. I can give unreciprocated head indefinitely if he wants to and get just about as much out of it as he does. The problem with not having a foreskin is that things are going to be inherently less enjoyable, especially when it comes to fellatio because...they're just not going to be as sensitive. When I'm giving fellatio, for instance, it's erotic feeling a guy twitch and swell in my mouth in response to stimulation. If a guy is cut, I can't twirl my tongue under the foreskin, I can't tease the frenulum, etc. because it's not there. So I can't get as much feedback, in turn, and there's less for me to do, and it's much less erotic. Uncut dick also smells a bit differently from cut dick and the latter is way better. More masculine.

If a hypothetical cut guy only wanted to do anal I probably wouldn't care much but

And as said there's aesthetics and such too.

(For the record, *I* am cut and I think it probably plays a major role in why I bottom, because I get almost no pleasure out of my penis because it's so insensitive. I'm also cut so tightly I can't masturbate without lube or I will get friction burns. But that's neither here nor there.)

Nah, just an American.

It should be a surgery that just gets rid of the damn thing! If you can't afford sex change surgery or don't want it there should be a way to be able to get rid of the dick. Females don't have dicks and I wouldn't want one either.

Because the doctors and hospitals and insurance companies and government and religion in the united states are all predatory agencies devoted to shearing the sheep regularly and efficiently.
It was built for that purpose and has enriched the Queens coffers immensely.
Americans are the largest purchasers of Her Majesty's beloved Poppy heroin painkillers, ointments and salves.

Attached: poppies-california.jpg (1024x683, 353.21K)

>tfw phimosis top
JUST

>mfw realize Kellogg was just filling the bottom shortage

Attached: 1648646927509.png (483x470, 183.98K)