Parental expectations

Do you ever feel like you dissapointed your parents? I'm straight tho, my parents love me.

Attached: 4921.jpg (511x960, 97.01K)

Something tells me you’re very insecure about something that you’re hiding

>Do you ever feel like you dissapointed your parents?
no my parents are fucking thrilled that i'm a tranny go fuck yourself

Im saw the picture and i got curious about what fags think about it, i personally became everything my parents wanted from me and it was a natural processes, im not hiding anything. But i want to understand if people like you got the acceptation from your parents.

I am a successful person but my ma hates I’m a tranny. So really, I don’t give a fuck what she thinks.

$10 says OP is a fetish transvestite.

god i wish i transitioned at 15 and did all the stupid gender shit and dressed like a dumb ass drainer with horrible thrifted fits and everything

sometimes parents have an prewritten narrative for what their children are going to do, and can be hurt when they realize that narrative isn't going to happen.

when people are hurt, sometimes they aren't very good at handling their emotions and either try that force things the way they think they should go, or strike out an anger.

my parents, more than anything else, want me to be happy.
(lol, i'm not good at that)

But I was never going to live out the fanfiction they had pre-written about how my life would go.

in their version of the story, I would do those things, and I would be happy, and that was never a real choice.

so they understood that they needed to update their narrative and they need to write a new story that they could imagine about how my life would go.
and this time, since I'm an adult, we can talk more about who I am and what I like.

The stuff that we do in our teenage years is going to be cringey later on no matter what.

I didn't realize at the time how much of a gift that was. I wish that I could've done all that gender stuff then, and yeah, maybe I would look back on it and be embarrassed, but if I'm gonna be embarrassed about those years either way, I'd rather at least that they helped me get where I wanna go

I'm not but being homosexual travestite is an insult to you?

fr
Sui tier image and thought. I was so paralyzed by fear

My mom absolute loves her gay son. She's the most PFLAGy parent you'll meet. She was practically excited for me to come out, literally like "You know if there's something you want to tell me...?" until I came out.

My dad...whew. Before he died, my dad was...very hard to read on the issue. My family has a long military history, going all the way back to 1616 when we first came to America. I've had family member fight in every American war up to Vietnam, and quite a few war heroes. My dad had a very accomplished career in the military, won a ton of medals, made his father very proud.

But my dad was an alcoholic with PTSD who carried a huge load of guilt and remorse over what he did in the war and really came to hate the military, government and the whole idea of patriotism. Long before people talked about "toxic masculinity," my dad was struggling with the reality that he'd let his own father manipulate him with these ideas about masculinity into becoming a killer, and he kind of hated himself for that.

So there was a part of him that wanted me to be like him, to be tough, macho and hard, but also a part of him that was terrified I'd end up just as miserable and full of self-hatred as he was.

When it became obvious that I was a femmy little faggot who was always going to burst into tears and obsess over my wardrobe, my dad really struggled with the instinct to "correct" my behavior and make me "man up." Sometimes he'd get embarrassed by me and apologize for my behavior. But at the same time, he flew into some truly epic rages when people gave me grief or mocked me.

He died of pancreatic cancer eight years ago. He didn't tell anyone he had cancer for six months, and only revealed it about two weeks before he died. In our last conversation he told me he loved me and was proud of the man I'd become and apologized if he'd ever been less than clear about that.

Fuck. I'm going to go make a stiff drink and have a little cry.

Moms that support homosexuality usually wanted to have a daughter, females doesn't understand the concept of legacy and blood, but there is no way your Dad would have accepted you. Still i guess that's not revelwant to you.

What kind of fucked up comment is this? Fuck off.

I know I disappointed my parents, they straight up have told me.

He only tried to make peace with your failure as son telling you what you wanted to hear in his final moments. He loved you very much and wanted to gift you a white lie before leaving this world, but deep inside you were a dissapointment to him. He wanted and expected better, but you were his son and he deeply love you despite being a freak before his eyes. Diying people always want to make peace with their loved ones even if they have to give out dishonest words in exchange. I'm glad your dad loved you but he never accepted you and you were an utter failure as son. His legacy is going to die with you.

I mean isn't that correct ?
if you're his only or firstborn son, your dad would expect you to continue his bloodline
there's nothing sinister about it, it's hardwired in his genes

why is Any Forums so full of genetards? people care about genes and bloodlines most of the time, sure. but some people can re-orient themselves towards love when they realize those desires won't be fulfilled? You people really are fucking autistic. Touch grass.

This

it can take people time to understand and adjust, but most of the time your parents just want you to be happy.

it might sounds like a freudian bullshit, but I believe human is just a really self-conscious animal
and it's animal nature to fuck and reproduce

sure gay and many 3rd gender have their place in society since the dawn of civilization, but every man subconsciously want to have a grandchild for a reason
they don't give a fuck when one of their middle children is gay
but when their only child does it, they'll chimpedout

Why can no one on the board spell or write in proper grammar, lmfao

half of this godforsaken site is an ESL
(including me)

My parents disappointed me by not telling me I have dysphoria earlier in life, so much emotional turmoil for nothing

I already feel like they're disappointed in me (my dad mainly) and I'm not even out to them yet (mtf)

You're a vile piece of shit and I have no idea why you would say something like that unless your own parents were truly shitty people. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Yes, my dad cried when I got diagnosed as autistic as a teen
He was clinging on to dreams that I could be self sufficient normie family man despite everything that said otherwise and he finally had to let go

Im not tranly though just gay and autistic