Boymoding in medical school

Currently on my OBGYN placements and every day thus far has been a reminder that I will never be the same nor will I ever have the same experiences.

Should I rope?

Attached: CE1B66DA-E1F1-43CB-943E-9B20648147B3.jpg (448x734, 23.71K)

No but maybe you shouldn't be in OBGYN

Manmoder and I’m legit terrified of being outed before that rotation

How do you hide your breasts? I imagine the coat helps but I feel like there are so many scenarios where you’d take the coat off and be fucked because of the dress clothes or scrubs

Forgot to say, OBGYN placements are compulsory to the medical degree.

I'm a chaser and a med student

There was a tranny in my class that got outed and the gyno and obstetrics teachers made her fail their classes because they were basically Terfs

Also the patients were disgusted and didnt want her to be in the same room as them(but had no problem with cis dudes lmao)

Was kind of funny

Therein lies the one advantage of the UK, the weather almost always permits you to wearing a jumper over a compression top.

Boymoding is a must during OBGYN, I’ve seen other people outright be rejected otherwise, it is the UK after all.

I didn’t think about those. I’ll sweat my ass off to not get outer desu
I shouldn’t have went to med school

>it is the UK after all.
RIP

Obgyn would be a great cover for a rapehon

I am planning to rope after graduating so thank you.

Being trans in med school is the worst decision I ever made

>Can’t come out before obgyn rotation period
>can’t come out before rotation assignments because we have a lot of rural rotation sites
>scrubs and dress clothes some days so lots of moments where I’m going to have to bind before I even get to rotations
>can’t come out before residency assignments
>can’t come out during residency

Literally going to be like 8 years of manmoding at least

user, I share your sentiment completely but I made another error - I promised to follow the family tradition of joining the military too so it looks like I’ll be boymoding until the rope.

oof

It all makes it hard to even enjoy being on HRT because I can’t let things get too obvious. Hope you find a way to make it through

>cucking your ability to take joy in life so that 3 people who don't even know you for your authentic self can brag at dinner to people who believe you should be hung
zero empathy

user this hits deep, ouch. Does inheritance count for anything?

Despite probably be separated by several thousand miles, we have the same lived experience user.

I seriously didn’t think there was anyone else

You’re not alone user

Well, try to remember there’s an entire subset of the population that is trans and in need of gynecological care. They don’t want a cis person all up in their pussy. Sure the cis women will “feel uncomfortable” about a trans gynecologist but like… c’mon I’ve done that rotation I know NOBODY does that just to stare at pussy all day, it’s hard work and sometimes you see some truly nasty shit.