Is there even any point in transitioning if you're 5'2'' and have this body type...

Is there even any point in transitioning if you're 5'2'' and have this body type? I feel like no amount of T will ever make me look remotely masculine so what is the point of even trying? I know I should lose weight, and I'm trying but it's not going to happen over night.

Are there any positve examples of FtMs who started with a similar body type and ended up passing or is it just over before it even began?

Attached: itsover.jpg (401x460, 41.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRXvRarSqUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie and say T will make you a ripped gigachad, poonbro. A lot of FtMs I know who look like that who went on T become genderless blobs. I think you should transition to try to be who you want to be.

I wish you were 6'2 with that body type

just lose weight fatty, how hard is it? It literally works for everyone, mtf or ftm. First you lose weight (preferably while on hrt) and then gain it (in your case you want muscle, not fat)

youtube.com/watch?v=fRXvRarSqUA

Genderless would even be a step in the right direction, but I'm not even sure if I could accomplish that. I just feel like nobody could ever see me as anything but female with my body.

I wish I was 6'2 as well, because I could probably pass from height alone.

I'm trying. I tried to improve my diet and started exercising (at least moderately) but if you're already as big as I am it's not that easy to get fit again. Lockdowns and working from home certainly haven't helped.

If you can commit to regular exercise and cutting out sugar, it's not over. If you're an American, consider moving to a place where the food supply isn't poison. Or just becoming a vegetarian and eating a shit ton of tofu for protein. Red meat is poison.

please troon out and be my husband but keep your tiddies
t.mtf

woah, hey now man, who said you had to loose weight? I mean for what it’s worth i’d cuddle you and lay on you and let you be my little pig boy

do a keto / carnivore diet and lose weight easypeasy

T will make muscle easier to gain, and that helps with fat loss. However, it isn't the end-all for it.
This might be a great idea if you're really worried about your transition and want a head start on killing yourself.

Cutting out sugar is the first thing I have tried. I haven't eliminated it entirely but at least significantly reduced it. So far I haven't lost any weight but at least I have stopped gaining. Hopefully the numbers will start to come down soon.

I don't think keeping them is compatible with my goals.

I definitely need to lose weight if I ever want to have a chance of passing as male.

I have heard a lot of good things about keto, that it helped a lot of people lose a lot of weight. Maybe I'll give it a try, but ideally I'd like to lose weight with a relatively 'normal' diet. Something like a carnivore diet just seems too extreme to me, if anything I am trying to eat less meat.

Gaining muscle would definitely help, but I still need to figure out a good way of doing it. I really don't have the confidence for going to the gym or something like that.

>Cutting out sugar is the first thing I have tried
If you're actually doing this, you're already farther than most people get, so kudos. Keep it up, shit is poison and it's in fucking everything. Get used to reading labels. After a while, it gets way easier to not pig out on super sweet stuff since it'll make you sick, but even so, there are many virtues to artificial sweetner.
>keto
If you're dangerously obese this might be a good idea. Otherwise it can gimp muscle gain since you need fat, carbs, AND protein to stay healthy. And sleep.
>I really don't have the confidence for going to the gym or something like that
People really overestimate how much people at the gym give a fuck about other people at the gym. If you aren't fucking up the equipment and you wash off shit after using it, it's like you aren't even there for me.

I'd suggest reading the sticky. Unironically. There are some really good guides in there, although some of it is bunk (for example -- and I'll be crucified for saying this -- normal people don't need to do squats. They fuck up you knees, and they're only useful if you're trying to BULK up like a pro. Most people aren't pros. Stick to lunges.), it's probably the most accessible resource you have.

If you're worried about developing an eating disorder or some shit, focus on getting enough protein rather than limiting calories. Protein is filling, so you'll cut back on dogshit food necessarily. Also learn to cook if you don't know. It's actually very manly.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BECOME MY BOYFRIEND. I'll help you lose weight! Come on poonbro come on be my bf. I'll give you so much support and cook for you and excersize with you everyday

The only positive thing about being so fat is that you're gonna lose weight fast with relative little effort since it's so extreme. You don't need a gym for that either, just walk. Every day walk for an hour, maybe less if it hurts your knees. Increase pace for couple minutes, relax, increase again. completely basic harmless stuff. combine that with a significant reduction in calories and you'll see results in just weeks

>I'll give you so much support and cook for you

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but my ex bf cooking for me is probably what got me so big in the first place. I think I'll be better off being in charge of my own diet for a change.

Walking is what I am doing right now. I know it sounds pathetic, since walking hardly counts as exercise for most people, but I am so out of shape that it's the best I can do for starters. So far I have only plateaued weight-wise (which is already a step in the right direction for me), but I am optimistic that if I keep it up my efforts will eventually show up on the scale.

>ex bf
EWWWWWWWWWWWW
STRAIGHT WOMAN ALERT
STRAIGHT WOMAN ALERT
get outta here hoe.

As long as you aren't sitting on your ass all day you're making progress. It isn't about where you are, it's about where you're going. I started out unable to bench even 50 pounds, finally reached two plates last week after like a year.

Is the idea here that I am only allowed to date women or that I am not supposed to date at all?

I hope it's progress, but I guess I will be more convinced once I see those numbers go down which will hopefully be soon.

>Is the idea here that I am only allowed to date women or that I am not supposed to date at all?
Gayden fujoshits are not real trans men. Youre just a straight woman who was sexually abused or something. Ugh. gross. You do whatever you want, just make sure to post pistures of your post op (;

FtMs never try to pass as men
why dont you just be a gender subversive blobmoder?

Attached: 261096504_231536375755824_8737944803103037936_n.jpg (2048x2048, 387.21K)

good luck

Lose weight work out, my gfs dad is 5'2. Guy is married, buff, has 4 kids, and him an his 2nd wife are constantly doing things. You gotta put in the effort though, it's obviously more effort than most men do but it's possible. You can do it user

Pic of OP

Attached: 7E0C176E-8191-4093-9A52-B017CFA97284.png (400x533, 353.44K)

Don't overfocus on numbers. The most important part is paying attention to your own body, as faggy as that sounds. Feeling better is a much better indicator than weight, especially if you're overweight, as that causes some fluctuations. Make sure to weigh yourself at the same time when you do, and focus more on weekly/monthly changes rather than daily.

It sucks so hard that no one knows how to subtly troll anymore.

do FtMs really

Attached: 1645391622147.png (1050x1050, 245.95K)