Chaser here

how do i find a sissy guy on HRT for a long term relationship?

Attached: 1648524847352.jpg (1536x2048, 557.91K)

is that sissy joyce?

>Step one is stop calling trannies sissies
>Stop two is to download tinder
>Follow rule 1 and rule 2 of dating
>step three is to get that buss

stop calling yourself a chaser, at this point it is akin to calling yourself vermin

Sissies are 50 something hairy men in badly fitting lingerie, what you're looking for is a tranny. And you won't get far calling them sissies

thre ave to be attractive young sissies

but i need them on hrt and always dressing like girls

Attached: 1648524799557.jpg (827x1030, 108.73K)

By killing yourself

I'm mtf and I'm ok with a guy who has a sissy fetish so long as he's chill about it. It's gotta be just a bedroom thing, and he would have to actually see me as a woman generally.

Again, that's not a sissy, that's either a trans girl or an hrt femboy

18-24 year old "sissies" are the easiest human beings to pinkpill. Basically just send them info on what dysphoria is and they'll be trooning out within the month.

Sissy shit is cringe, I'm like the idea of a guy treating me like a faggot though

Drop this boomerspeak for starters.
>sissy
>2022
Fucking cringe.

Sissies and trannies arn't the same thing

Not in the current year they aren't, get with the times

Attached: carolyn.png (632x628, 552.64K)

Ugly bug eyed freak

t. never been on tinder

Here's how tinder works:
>are you looking for girls or boys
>uhhh.... I don't know, girls?
>ok here is your parade of cis instathot prostitutes
>oh sorry I mean... both?
>*gets flooded with messages from picrel*
>eventually get shadow banned even though you didn't even send a single message and your picture is literally just a neutral looking selfie and the text is completely generic boring shit
>goes back to okcupid and taimi

Attached: artworks-000447549831-83uuby-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 56.75K)

Who on earth would even try to find trannies or femboys on tinder? Why would any tranny/femboy use it? You just get reported and banned by salty cis dudes

>bad pictures
>neutral expression
You failed at rule 1 and rule 2 of dating.

it's true, and I am disgusted with myself that I know who it is

I wouldn't, that's the point

Reading comprehension, pic is the kinds of "matches" I got before getting banned for no apparent reason, not what I actually look like

I do but I only fuck women

t. tranny

Tinder has such a cis normie vibe i wouldn't use it even if it worked for me

How do I find girls with humiliation fetishes?

You think tinder is bad try bumble, it's literally nothing but "my biological clock is ticking loudly" breeders, but with a linkedin vibe, everyone starts off with their degrees, where they went to school, and their family history. Also no casual/candids allowed, everything has to be a professionally staged outdoor photoshoot with makeup artists and pro lighting

Absolutely disgusting. Online Dating in general is just a nightmare

Why do you have your account set for men when you’re looking for trannies? Are you retarded?

Also everyone knows that you get a month of boosted attention when you sign up for tinder to get you to use the app as much as possible. Which means you should use it as much as possible that first month as a guy because guys aren’t exactly rare on dating apps.

Make a nice account with a nice bio and nice pictures that aren’t just boring mirror selfies but pictures of yourself doing stuff like hiking or sitting at a nice restaurant or something ffs. Guys make the most boring ass profiles and become incels because they are allergic to effort.

kys

Yes, but at least okcupid and taimi are less of a nightmare. The only POC I see on any dating sites around here are on OKC actually, it's like the other sites have an algorithm to get rid of us

>why would you select from the unusable options on a site literally designed for het cis dating
Dumb

>because guys aren’t exactly rare on dating apps.
Yes, that's the problem, I wasn't looking for cis men, or men at all, but there isn't an option for "trans women". Dumb fuck. Kill yourself

No wonder you’re fucking single and have to look for mentally ill trannies to even have a slight chance of being together with someone.

News flash faggot, most trannies don’t like incels either!

>1 month of tinder gold has been added to your account

All the dudes i see on taimi are either ugly, unkempt and weird as shit, or clearly fuccbois. Maybe it's just dating men that's the nightmare

Yeah as much as I hate it okc is the least worst tradeoff between cis het angloid normie breeder linkedin hell, instathot tinder prostitutes, and polyamorous diaper freaks you wouldn't want to be seen in public with. It's the only site I've ever gone on dates from, because the others make me want to dry heave. I even saw a match from okc but the bumble version of herself, and it made me hate her so much I unmatched on okc, these sites bring out the worst in everyone