What the fuck is boysmell?

what the fuck is boysmell?

Attached: b51986fd64fef87b8adcd363a3996fdb.jpg (381x382, 29.39K)

the thing I do where I rub my hand between my leg and my ballsack and then smell it.

Go smell a boy and find out

Smell that boys produce, what else?

The natural pheromones & musk a guy gives off. Not full on post gym yuck, but a hygienic guy who's maybe just helped u move your furniture & got a little heated up

It smells like shit, and someone bringing it up is a sure sign they’re an HSTS faker.

I am a 22 year old boy, i don't think i smell of anything in particular

can i smell you to see if thats true?...

Boysmell is androstenone, which is a derivative of testosterone. Androstenone is like cilantro in that how you perceive it is based on your genes. Soap people think cilantro is a fresh, vibrant herb that adds intense flavor to dish, but some people with a particular gene think cilantro tastes like soap.

Androstenone is even weirder. A full third of people can't smell it at all, they don't even register the smell. Another third perceive androstenone as having a distinctly urine-like odor that is sharp and unpleasant. But another third, due in large part to genetic variations in a single odorant receptor called OR7D4, perceive androstenone has having a vanilla like scent.

I'm in the lucky third that smells vanilla. Men who are clean, healthy and fit have a very pleasing aroma when they sweat.

I’m in the first third, don’t smell it at all.

omfg is it heavenly bliss
T.

So if you can't smell androstenone at all then what are boys supposed to smell like?
To me they don't smell like urine or anything super gross like that but more like a very subtle scent of cheap alcohol? Is that something else? and yes I've smelled the same thing on multiple guys it wasn't just one

Dunno, guys’ balls smell is hot as fuck but everything else is either meh or just… smell? Like, nothing too great or anything

Is it similar to how a Smash Tourney smells?

It's a state of mind. You horny and the stink of unwashed feet of ze target of your lust becomes boysmell

Cheap alcohol and urine-like don't sound too far off scentwise, but you could also be smelling aftershave, beer sweat, body sprays/washes, or just plain old BO.

Mmm Idk it's more like cheap rum. And yea, maybe it's just BO because that's about all I smell

Also I don't think it's aftershave or the other ones because even my dad smells like that right after waking up and before washing his face.

Musk. Do not get this confused with funk. Musk is something all guys have. Some guys have good musk that’ll melt your mind and make you horny af some guys have musk that’s gross af

so boysmell ISN'T just BO...? and it smells like vanilla?
mind blown.

What is a good musk?

Stop calling grow men "boys" you are a bunch of weirdos.
>muh boysmell!
>I like boys
>boypussy
>wtf why do people think I am pedo?