AMA - I stole a TERF's flag at a protest

Basically just AMA about it lol. I also stole a bunch of stickers and leaflets - and muted the sound on their livestream a buncha times.

Attached: JustSomeStolenShit.jpg (1336x900, 135.39K)

I like how terfs care about prison rape only when it's a trans women who does it.

Seen this already, this bait as fuck

Attached: Baitmegalul.png (224x225, 6.6K)

Where was that then?

terfs don't believe women are capable of rape. they said lily cades accusers must be lying etc. they also cite UK laws that say rape can only be done with a penis.

It's not...
How tf is it bait, u okay?
Fucking retard baka

>tiny magdalen berns drawing

Attached: theytobeen.png (323x376, 70.57K)

London, TERF Island.

I need sleep, how tf did my brain turn 'baka' into 'baka', estrogen has wrecked my brain.

Nvm it's just Any Forums...

Post some closeups of what their stuff says?

Also, how did you steal it?

PS get a trip, don't let anyone steal your credit.

I'd surely like to put a broom stick up that british ass.

Smh desu onions basedjack onions

which protest was that? just curious

I can imagine you a 6 foot man broad shoulders beer gut portruding 5 o’clock shadow screaming in some 5’3 chick’s face and ripping this flag away from her with your manicured and hairy man hands

Lmao it's just a flag, you didn't get raped or anything dumb terf

My trip is S.B. I thought, or am I doing something wrong bruh.

being trans is literally worse than rape
t. terf logic

It was organised by Kellie-Jay Nyishie Keen. (She hides the Nyishie - I had to go thru birth records to find it)

You're just naming anyone can type S.B. into the name field. Like so

which one was that?

anyway tell us the story trannybro

First - I'm 5"9'.
Second - My shoulders are narrower than a lot of cis women's - I started HRT at 13.
Third - I got chased by MrMenno who is a prominent TERF musician and is 6"4' from my guesses.
Fourth - My hands aren't actually manicured but they're not hairy.
Fifth - Didn't rip it from a 'chick's face', I ripped it from a tree they put it on.
Stfu transphobe, not all of us are hons.

Now why would she do that...

Oh, can u tell me how to get it as a trip? I'm not new to Any Forums (I've posted on tttt as S.B. before but I'm retarded) lol.