/bigen/ - bisexual general

Queasy Edition

QOTT: What in recent memory has disgusted you? Describe the experience. [Hardmode: you cannot reply "myself"]

Previous: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
Today, yes.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
If the tranny's unaltered genitals are arousing to you, then yes. If they're irrelevant or unpleasant, no.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 1647535509687.png (1099x1096, 210.68K)

>QOTT
Will Smith smacking the shit out of Chris Rock during an awards ceremony. I hate when words are met with physical violence. Combined with the fact that this is viewed as a chivalric response is even more disgusting. Just because Will and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith was offended by a mean joke doesn't mean Jada wanted Chris rock struck in the face.

Attached: 708488.jpg (5249x3499, 2.37M)

>QOTT: What in recent memory has disgusted you?
Myse....
>[Hardmode: you cannot reply "myself"]
Ok well besides some of the things I've seen on /ck/ it'd probably have to be the last time I saw a spider. The fucking thing had somehow gotten in my hair while I was in the bathroom and then ran down my dressing gown. Took me ages to calm down, god I hate those damn things.

Attached: 1640086960576.jpg (271x270, 60.22K)

Hi, it me, guy that asked out girl from his ski group
I got her number and we spent quite a lot of time together before the holiday ended but I'm now seriously struggling with the texting bit, how the fuck do people do this keeping a girl interested over text shit?

I think its going to end in the friendzone anyway which I'm happy enough with but I have no idea to keep a conversation going over text

Advice pls

I'm also super scared of spiders. the only time when i can somewhat face that fear is when my little sis has one in her room and runs to me to remove it. always makes me feel like a hero :)

Attached: 1557859270254.jpg (298x299, 21.17K)

>how the fuck do people do this keeping a girl interested over text shit?
they don't. texting is not the same as talking on the phone or face-to-face. you need to either transition to something more real-life or give up.

Attached: 6437907.jpg (1000x700, 141.58K)

my rice purity test score

Attached: 5DAEDC43-2F74-46ED-85C2-967E6AC9E97A.jpg (1074x1426, 127.86K)

Congrats on not giving up and getting her number! Too much of an autist to give any advice on the conversation front but good luck

I couldn't even touch a spider desu I still have to ask one of my parents to remove them. I once slept on the couch because a big one was in my room and I didn't want to wake anyone.

Well you've definitely had some more interesting experiences than me lol mine hasn't changed for a year

Attached: Screenshot (110).png (582x263, 53.85K)

I saw an interesting thread earlier that asked what peoples letter, religion and political beliefs were. I'm curious about /bigen/ so lets see what we get. Since I'm an Any Forums enjoyer, I'm also going to ask for nationality and race/ethnicity.

I'll start:
>Bi Cis Male
>Sunni Muslim
>Social Democrat
>British
>British Indian

Attached: chrome_2022-03-28_12-36-30.png (635x264, 48.36K)

>not a single interesting or raunchy question on your survey
i'll pass

>Bi Cis F
>Jewish
>Alt Right
>Mexican
>Black Irish

Attached: 433653759.jpg (1600x1200, 323.87K)

You're a real comedian Quill.

I sometimes feel like I have no life beyond my hobbies and it makes me feel insecure sometimes.

It feels bizarre how out of all my friends, I’m easily one of the more weird and autistic ones. Especially since I have a reputation for being quite outspoken and confident.

>having a reputation
couldn't be me, normie.

>bicycle on hetero mode
>Play Skyrim AE
>Install SoS for the luls
>Absolutely adore the cock shape beyond any logical explanation, something about it just really, really gets me going
>Keep playing
>Run into Tsun
>Bicycle goes full homo
>Instant fucking boner and furiously jerk off to a bunch of Nords taking their turns with me
>First time jerking off to bottoming

Skyrim turned me into a bottom, what do I do now?

Attached: 105191-1603448431-16252372.jpg (385x551, 96.87K)

where aidan? i miss him

Attached: C6AEDBFF-ECE9-49A2-9E69-74F6AA09F329.jpg (2328x3827, 3.19M)

>Bi Cis Male
>Noahide
>German Conservative (libertarian/social democratic mix)
>German
>White dude dunno lul

In britbong, he's usually on at night

Attached: 2e696be3fe2ece1acf7d0e6d30743745.jpg (1180x893, 201K)

Wait aidan is a bong as well? I thought he was from the bible belt unless my sleep deprived ass is getting people confused now

Attached: 1547495067331.jpg (6432x3216, 1.16M)

'ello frens and foes, good to see the thread semi-active on a Monday

How goes it?

actually I think Aidan's mother is a brit (hence why he has the cute accent) but he also lives in buttfuck USA. At least that's what I remember

Attached: FOiAqW5aAAQ-SoM.jpg (2480x3508, 523.15K)

aidan lived in bongerland long enough to develop an accent but currently lives in the us