TIME FOR ANOTHER BREAKDOWN

i saw someone on reddit who got on blockers at 12 say that "oh hon, starting after puberty doesn't matter! i know someone who started at 40 and she's more fem than me!!!"
I AM GOING TO HANG MYSELF I WILL NEVER PASS I WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

Attached: ee93a36af31de06a85f06f7df796e0a1.png (600x624, 342.1K)

you'll be fine, calm your tits

I WILL NEVER PASS. PUBERTY RUINED MY BODY BEYOND REPAIR
I WILL NEVER FUCKING PASS

good
use your repressive feelings boy
let the rep flow through you

Attached: 1647883768247.png (960x540, 352.87K)

im not a repper. ive been on hrt for a year

Attached: literally me omg.png (512x396, 199.4K)

just try to live your life. fuck gender, it's a spook anyways

picrel started in her late 40s
its over for you, even she looks better

Attached: 1648487957432.jpg (460x460, 163K)

>just try to live your life. fuck gender, it's a spook anyways
NICE FUCKING COPE
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

this is how i feel about it, im not a repressor, and im not trans, idk what the hell i am, some strange midle ground that desinted to die mabye, but hey whats another number for the statistic ? not like it matters

it's never too late to rep, hon.
you cannot resist the power of the greatest repfuel of all... yourself.

Attached: 1617726225644.png (1400x816, 1.22M)

I'm a 22 yo oldshit, so I've gotta cope how I can. I don't want to be miserable all the time

i will never rep its this or killing myself

agony

Okay, so keep transitioning!
Is this cathartic to you, are you here to be encouraged? Do you want to be talked out of trooning and egged on to suicide? If your posts are even remotely genuine, the only advice I can give is to get off the internet a bit. Part of being trans is accepting that you can’t change the past, and getting mogged by insensitive children and harassed by suicidal reppers really doesn’t help.

idk why i come here
i justhave nowhere else

Coping is a spook too.

Attached: 9F72ED03-1527-4029-99C4-704251DB7DE3.png (800x600, 245.7K)

imagine being such an attentionwhore you blow through all good will on every site you go on

I get it, but this isn’t place is obviously hurting you. Idk, obviously I’m here too, so grain of salt and all that.

yeah idk

U pass, u just pass for a 4/10 girl
Transitioning, even transitioning well doesn't improve ur looks overall, if u looked mid as a dude ur gonna look mid as a girl, transitioning doesnt turn u into some magical legally blonde princess. Accept that and start working more on ur physical wellbeing and appearance, stop just lying back expecting hrt to fix all ur problems and then doomposting when shit isnt all sunshine and roses ffs.

i dont pass
nice hugbox

Post it I’m curious

post face. this place is horrible for your self image and 100% you think you look worse than you actually do. this is true for most trans on here