Transgirls are happier while diapered. We just are. Instead of dysphoric boy parts...

Transgirls are happier while diapered. We just are. Instead of dysphoric boy parts, it's just a soft crinkly cloud cuddling around your bottom.
Why do so many transgirls think they don't deserve to be happy?

Attached: 20220328_020848.jpg (1428x2048, 439.31K)

We already have like 5 of these threads going just post in the

I love diapered up trans girls you look very sweet in those diaps uwu

i like to push a thick mushy doody into the seat of my crinkles ^_^

Tttt will become abdt at this rate

They should just post in a containment thread, I don’t get why others don’t just sage when engaging these threads.

You have no idea how many troons this is rep-pilling. If there were ever anything that made me not want to transition it’s this. Your very existence is an active harm to the movement and I despise how you can be so content while others suffer.

If a random fetish being popular amongst troons and being spammed on Any Forums is enough to make you not want to transition then you probably don't even have gender dysphoria and should be gatekept.

I cant get into diape fetish because I always think of poop

it's literally just trolling, it's guaranteed to get (You)s from seething idiots like yourself who can't help but reply, which in turn guarantees more trolling, which in turn guarantees some terf lurking will screencap a bunch of shit and pretend every tranny shits themselves

Do terfs really use diaper posting as hate fuel or is that just something the self conscious part of mtfs think?

Yes now stop bumping the thread, and put sage in the options when you reply.

Ooops

Diaps are literally the most zased thing on planet Any Forums lgbt

Just don't poop them, it's not that hard.

I unironically wear diaps now but im also into even more degen stuff.

Meanie tttt needs to get back in her diapy

This is very true. diapers are essential to managing dysphoria

Attached: rxv7rh8aldy71.jpg (1134x1612, 158.82K)

That's the question, so many girls refuse the happiness diapers bring

I'm not a TERF and messing is icky. I only wet my diapers.

No they don't