Map showing the first "transgender woman" image result on google for each country

Map showing the first "transgender woman" image result on google for each country

Attached: transgendermap.jpg (1589x1621, 379.67K)

MISS ESPAÑA JAJAJAJAJAJ

we need improvement on the poland, france, germany and ukraine fronts i see

if you're trans as one of those nationalities it's automatically over because google said so

German trannies just can’t win :( Isn’t Austria a drag queen tho?

So the baltics seem weirdly based
Norway and Sweden are fairly based
Spain is based
somehow russia is based and twinkhon pilled

People freaked out over this hon getting into parliament as an MP for the Greens because "muh man in a dress taking away a woman's seat". Meanwhile pic rel is ALSO a tranny man male that is taking away a woman's seat but no one said a thing. WONDER WHY...

Attached: 4,w=1986,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (1280x854, 131.27K)

imagine being in poland and your mom googles "transgender woman" only to see that. fucking lol

The article for the picture says it good

>Drag queen? Transgender? Conchita's an ambassador and that's what matters

Attached: AGPproof.jpg (1280x853, 101.51K)

Based Nyke Slawik. Wasn’t it AFD that was getting triggered by her tho?

when I came out to my mom she would send me pictures of lateshit gigahons to try and dissuade me
I was like 14 and am intersex

What's the story? Is it because she's kinda qt

I haven't heard anything about that. Only that social was up in arms about Tessa Ganserer.

Pretty much. Apparently being a biological man who is oppressing women is only a problem when you're ugly and old.

England has the only passoid, racist rumours were false

Turkey as based as usual

lies, the one for germany is only half the first image result

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 092110.png (400x327, 148.75K)

Somehow Czech results.

I am suddenly confronted with the terrible reality that I am retarded about geography and can't follow the comments in this thread.

Google search results vary by country, you probably won’t end up with an DW article, if you search from a different country

what are you talking about
you can clearly see that it's the exact same image but cropped to only show the ugly of the two trans women

The Moroccan girl is a bit crazy though.

>Moussa, a Moroccan transgender social media influencer who had over 627,000 followers on Instagram

>calling on women to download gay dating apps in an effort discover which men near them are gay to out them

>some have been rejected by their families, kicked to the streets, and some have committed suicide. Others are being violently threatened, harassed, and blackmailed.

>crazy
weird way to spell based

Fuck that bitch, what a psychopath