Im a cis girl...

im a cis girl, would dating a pre-op transgirl as a solution to my predicament (im a misandrist but male genitalia turns me on) make me a chaser/fetishist or something i don’t want to weird trans girls out

Attached: pinterest.jpg (749x561, 73.47K)

a bit, but if you're hot enough nobody cares

Good luck finding mtf tops.

I’m right here.

Are you cool with a 6’4 transbian top?

Yea it makes you a chaser but most people just appreciate that someone is into them. Anti-chaser propaganda here is just BPD schizoposting because they cannot handle someone loving them the moment it gets real

i don't really care as long as you wind up actually liking me for who i am, and let me fuck your pussy

do cis girls like that kinda kpop ass boymoder vibe?

Attached: 1638612407214.gif (460x460, 1.96M)

Are you attracted to male looking people or female looking people

just don't be transphobic or call me a man and I'll happily eat you out and fuck your pussy with my soft girldick

Wait, you want a tranny you can hate men with?

The sex isn't that great, if it's PIV you're interested in. HRT makes it difficult for my gf to stay erect.

yes as long as she lets me fuck her pussy

break up and get with me instead

if you get to the point of asking a girl how they feel about that subject, be cautious and patient if it upsets them and make it clear you see them as a woman and stuff. if you do that then i think its all fine. and idk make sure you arent just attracted to men because if you are then you'll just really hurt someone doing this

You're just the guy into a pretentious kink fantasy.

I would only date a cis woman chaser if she poons out

not really dating a cis woman then

ew a hon

you wish you looked like a kpop fag

There are more misandrist/radfem trannies than a lot of cispeople think. However, most of us (including myself) remove our junk to rid us of the reminder that we have XY chromosomes.

Attached: 1636378579973.png (500x500, 456.84K)

Men also built all the roads you drive on, the chair you're sitting on, designed the PC you're posting on, maintain the internet you post from, built the house you're in, and developed all of modern society you subhuman

Lol trannies are an enigma, I thought everyone would immediately call you out on your gross bullshit but they're fine with it somehow

It should be higher than 80% of arsons we're slacking

and? modern society blows

Transbians on this board are obsessed with girldick. Why would they insult their fellow chasers?

Yet you participate in it and reap all its benefits

If you want to go back to living in mud huts and dying from cholera go ahead

no, i wish i looked like a cis emo chick from the 2000s, id trade my kpop faggotry in an instant
im boymoding these days because time constraints and i look like a kpop pooner

>t.

Attached: 05.cor_blimey.png (640x480, 386.27K)

Boymoding with long hair in braids. OK

thats obviously not a recent pic your brain must be melted dude

>gross
So, what makes it gross? Beside your own, individual, insecurity with the perceived sexuality of your partner.

Attached: 1648340611947.png (500x382, 33.15K)

The whole "I hate men but I can't stop my attraction to them so I'll get with you since I see you as a defiled man" thing. It's pretty gross

>Yet you participate in it
i have no choice but to participate in it, that’s how humanity works man

How about crossdressing non conforming ?

>im a misandrist but male genitalia turns me on
I hate traumatized straight women.

Attached: 55E39AB7-5168-4BA5-8666-0BA3A91AC4DF.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

You know, you're sort of admitting that you don't really see trans women as women.
When you insult a chick by saying, or implying, she's straight for being into you, you, at the same time, indirectly call yourself a man.

Attached: self hating fag.jpg (368x489, 37.85K)

Wrong.

>colored
What did he mean by this?

Nothing is stopping you from going into the woods in the Yukon and living off the land except that you are lazy and comfortable in the society that men have created for you

You know there are laws in Yukon too, right?

not even mountain men exist in a vacuum

I'm sure that's fine since OP is clearly bisexual.

if youre nice and caring then its cool