I'm a fag

I'm really confused about who I am because I find it easy to live as a woman, but I really am a faggot. I pass because I pass, but I really don't give a shit. If I didn't pass I'd probably live as a gay man and probably be better off because I don't cope well with tranny drama!

Attached: 1026763-5134d91be9d4e53f51b6daf6dfde3ff7.png (250x250, 34.81K)

If you pass you should leave this place and enjoy your life

I don't think that straight life is so great. You have to attend you were born a female to have any sex with straight man. It's really fun at first the first few years but after the first few years it gets boring as hell. It's impossible to have any real relationship with a guy because you're not telling him who you really are, all your pains and sufferings and he really doesn't don't know you.

Be upfront and the right guy won't give a shit. Don't lead people on just to cause suffering for yourself and them

Based be my boywife

I really don't know how to do that and I'm not messing with you. I've been living as a girl for over a dozen years and I'm telling you right now I would not know how to go up to a guy and tell him hey I'm trans. I just can't do that. I've been involved with one man for several years and now I broke up with him and now this other guy wants to have relationship with me and all I want to do is get out and just live around gay people.

>all I want to do is get out and just live around gay people.
why arent you doing that then

No thank you. I'm not into it; either I'm a female with a straight man, or gay male with you admitting you're also gay male. No other way for me?

I ended up moving away from anything remotely gay, out into the country with a guy years back in never thought anything of it until I started getting tired of the pretense of being in a straight relationship with a guy that doesn't know my history. I never thought this would occur back then?

reminds me of someone, i hope you didnt move australia to england
in any case, welcome to
>my plan was shit actually wtf i dont want to live my life like this
i guess

am going to try to do something about it but detransitioning is not possible at this point. For me to even be open about being trans is a totally different lifestyle. Coming on these boards helps me get used to the weirdness of it all. You do realise that its weird af?

Im a bisexual and you'll be a beautiful spouse and we'll be happy together and that's what matters :)

possums are a red flag animal

i mean, i never really understood people who go stealth so like, i kinda get it abstractly but i dont really understand?
i also dont really understand the whole
>im actually just a fag
thing either
in any case, it sounds difficult, good luck!

I'd like to move out to the Pacific Northwest. Where I Live Now is very redneck. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and I like it because the people are much more socially evolved there. If I have to give up my female identity, I'm not going to live in an area that's culturally conservative

*red fag

It's just that if you're going to live totally as a woman and expect to have people really take you seriously you can't tell them about your past! It just doesn't work; read here for a little while, you'll see that people don't accept it.
If you're not going to live as a woman then you're really living is a faggot, unless you're attracted to women, which I'm definitely not. I don't mind faggot life at all because I did live as gay before I ever transitioned.

If I were to believe everything that's written here to about how trans how they aren't female, I don't understand why anybody would bother to transition then? What would be the point to it? I don't see where they'd be any kind of gain involved in it socially? It would be easier to just be a feminine gay man and your person and sexuality would be obvious?

Why wouldn't you understand somebody go in stealth? Isn't that the reason to be concerned about passing?

HSTS moment.
But also congrats on the successful transition.

Thanks. Nice to hear somebody with a positive comment. Truth is that if I had it to do over again in 2022 I tried to adjust to being a feminine gay man. I don't know if I would take HRT, but I don't think I'd try to live as a woman I'd go so far as to pass as a woman.