Starting to have issues with hair loss and a receding hairline

>starting to have issues with hair loss and a receding hairline
>seek advice, get recommended zinc
>go to pharmacy and buy a whole bunch of 15 mg pills
>read up on it, turns out zinc increases testosterone
>which is the absolutely last thing I want
What do I do

Attached: 623b225ea3547f54337575deeed8463c.jpg (592x512, 27.48K)

we need more info. are you a transgendered on hrt? if so you need to get your levels checked. maybe ask your doctor for fin/dutasteride on top of your existing regimen. are you a regular guy? then just hop on fin/dut ASAP and stop worrying about it

Closeted trans girl, pre-HRT, pre-everything

Start dutasteride/finasteride asap
Start working towards hrt

Also I don't have regular doctor checkups right now, the advice wasn't from a medical professional.

well you've identified the problem. take hrt retard. you can't prevent hairloss with some shit you buy at the store

>not buying your hrt at online stores

start hrt dumbass

you know what i meant faggot

It's not easy where I live.

you clearly have internet access so no, it's easy

dont worry when youre on estrogen you can be low testosterone and not suffer nutritional deficiencies at the same time!
hrt.cafe

I don't have a lot of money either, and there's only so much I can get my parents to cover.

go out there and grind get those racks up bitch
HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE

Instead of taking finasteride which can have devastating side effects I would start hrt…

You could try minoxidil, it's not an instant fix, and HRT is probably better, it's something at least. I don't know where you live but where I live you can get the spray over the counter at the pharmacy which is what I use. I know it has a pill too, but with that you can't apply it where you want more hair and it's supposed to be a blood pressure medicine with hair growth as a side effect.

Yeah, I have rogaine/minoxidil already ordered up, I should be able to start using it by the end of the week.

>Closeted trans girl, pre-HRT, pre-everything
So, a man with gender dysphoria?
You can become a woman if you want, but if gender is a social construct and everyone else thinks you are a man, then you are a man.

If everyone thinks a closeted gay person is straight, does that make them straight?

I'm not a man. I know I'm perceived as such by the others, and that I'm pretending to be one to others. And I know I'm, as of yet, not much physically different from men.
But that is nonetheless not what my identity is.

>>read up on it, turns out zinc increases testosterone
Is this true? If I'm a cis guy who wants to be more manly will it help?

the effect will be minimal, and if you take a multivitamin you're already getting about as much zinc as your body can use. if you wanna increase your bodies natural T levels take a SERM like clomid or tamoxifen for sicks week, that shit will put your T through the roof. if you're lucky you can get borderline roider levels without all the hassle

yes and it makes you cum harder. highly recommend.

Thanks for the info bros