Hate crimed or hate fucked?

>Be me
>boymoder at work in male dominated industry
>coworker grabs shoulder in a playfully violent larping way
>very turned on.jpeg
It's obvious i'm this weird fem looking "guy" so take that for what it is. Because of repressed horny feelings if someone came at me with a tire iron I would probably get turned on so I am not exactly sure if he was flirting or doing the whole "intimidate the faggot" thing cis people have been known to do. Also, am I a slut for liking it? Please help I'm fucking autistic.

Attached: 2E506E28-1F50-4A34-8862-B80DD2824356.jpg (1536x1809, 806.53K)

Ask him to hit you over the head with a tire iron and see how you feel

You are no help, but also good idea. Should I bring my own iron to give him? or do you think he has his own?

Attached: 09A09D00-A38C-423B-8D84-B6E26330F62A.jpg (480x709, 83.29K)

Let him bring his own. The kind of tire iron he brings will show how he feels towards you

I don't know what I would do without your annonly advice. He could have brought a chrome plated and shined iron and I would have missed it.. I would have hurt his feelings if he went to all that trouble...

This is such a hot fantasy of mine. Where a boymoder joins where I work and as I'm a manager I get to tell him what to do and he gets turned on by me giving him orders and eventually we kiss in the stationary room.

I hope you never get any position of power lmao

u are aggressively horny, please find someone to date u before u become a whore

Well I'm already a manager, the fantasy is a boymoder starting. But I would never take advantage of it IRL, it's just a fantasy. I treat everyone with respect, and I agree with the whole power dynamic thing so I would feel guilty about doing it.

Damn, now I feel like a bitch for assuming the worst. I hope you’ll find a cute boymoder

Nah it's fine. And thanks me too.

based and responsible pilled

hire me daddy..kek
lol I hope they do!
fug you're probably right..tire iron larping aside my feelings are probably not normal

Attached: FD98D1E5-EB35-44B7-BA09-3F767BF9C756.jpg (500x500, 19.82K)

no their pretty normal for someone who's likely touch starved, it happens

I'm so touch starved... I really didn't put the two together. oof I just made myself sad. It's interesting how being ostracized internalizes this feeling of disdain for society but also makes you long for the community society produces.

Attached: 0C6EC8D0-5584-4F67-AC33-5F4317AA6699.jpg (460x442, 25.23K)

literally just talk to ur coworkers or something if their not like weird or anything. I believe in u, you'll be in pound town soon

Remember what you told me? Avoid men with a tire iron
Please don’t become a whore or I’ll sui

Attached: A3C80FD2-357A-40F2-BA9E-1A4A254E8976.jpg (622x618, 96.7K)

I'm having a relapse sweetie.. I crave the iron..so shiny...so many apertures...

No please don’t do it, remember how bad you were hurt last time. I cant help but angry thinking about people hurting you; I’ll tru my best to protect you even though I’m not that strong

Please don't become like me.. sometimes I deflate the tires on my car on the side of the freeway and wait for someone to stop and help...I just want to see the iron in his hands one last time...then sweet darkness...and then more tripfags are born

Username checks out

Attached: 23D0E1CE-3B82-429F-B7CD-102F9E1E00B5.gif (360x270, 3.33M)

am I free to go officer or am I being detained?