Why are boys so scared of being seen playing with girls' toys?

youtube.com/watch?v=LseIxjxd5M8&ab_channel=Jubilee

Why are boys so scared of being seen playing with girls' toys?

Attached: sunna.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

n

talk

I mean it's obvious, the boy literally says his mother told him he can't play with girl toys.

Parents, other boys, other girls

Why are girls allowed to play with boys toys

girls barely get told THATS BAD at this age, that shit only starts when they start to become young ladies. 10-12
I hear plenty of men tell their boys "don't be a fag." when the kid starts hugging on them and crap. At ages 4-Rest of life, Girls do NOT experience this

Growing up experiences like this is why cis people are obsessed with hating trans women while ignoring trans men.

Attached: bulma-android-18-goku-vados-majin-buu-goku(1).jpg (728x1005, 156.88K)

Feminism helped girls have a wider variety of acceptable interests while saying boys were already over privileged

But girls still make 70 cents to the dollar so doesn't it balance out in the end?

the study that cites this was the most disingenuous piece of crap ever made. straight up comparing entry level/mid jobs to doctorates and shit makes me REEEEEEEEE
>SEE LOOK HOW MUCH MEN ARE MAKING ISN'T THAT CRAZY?

But men HAVE to work whereas for women it's an option.

Attached: 0af2d85dfd8c1c5435be2aaced83952e(1).png (852x938, 246.21K)

Not for me

they don't have fragile femininity

Man is superior

Because males are shamed, humiliated and brainwashed from a very young age to associate non masculine behavior with pain.

Should all males be ended for this reason? I mean forbid birth of new male people.

why not females?

girls are allowed to play with boy toys without being shamed but they still aren't usually *given* them

i hope so. end this misery. you cannot even properly enjoy being yourself in your body here and now. at best as man you can coom or acomplish something to itcg the scratch rather than enjoying it. people think that giving boys gun toys is ok but allowing them to wear girly shit is bad. they woupd rather have murderer kid than tranny/faggot kid. madness.

Men are unironically the scourge of this Earth.

>girls still make 70 cents to the dollar
reminder that this is bullshit