Be pooner

>be pooner
>talk with online friends
>only one of them (A) knows I'm a pooner
>they are discussing trans issues one day
>other lad (B) says he'd never call a tranny the gender he/she wants to be called no matter what because it "goes against his morals to lie"
>A and B are close but A isn't transphobic
>I message A
>"what if you tell B that I'm a pooner, but then, stress that it's a secret that only you know, so he can't tell anyone else or call me "she" publicly"
>"ok"
>he told him
>watch B suffer daily while calling me he as normal, contradicting what he said about never going to call a tranny his/her gender

Attached: 1634786182573.jpg (602x594, 37.18K)

If you were mtf I guarantee your friend would have no issues misgendering you

I cannot stress enough the friendship between these two. I doubt it would be any different with a MTF in the specific situation, but a cis or trans woman wouldn't have been allowed in this group in the first place

This
They see you as a woman therefore protected

>They see you as a woman therefore protected
Nope, this is an incel group and women aren't allowed on it.

Incels are trad men who just can't get laid. Their views towards women are still very patriarchal but get twisted because of no sex and entitlement. Your friend wasn't thinking of pooners when he made those comments. He's thinking of mtfs and hons. Would have been more interesting if you pretended to "transition" to female and see how he reacts

It's been discussed before. Cis women, trans women and trans men aren't allowed in the server, but I managed to get in, with now 2 people knowing.

>believing that patriarchy exists

Attached: 1599830732881.jpg (345x345, 16.79K)

>womanly schemeing
You do you I guess

Watch them change their tune at the first whiff of pussy

retard
>womanly scheming
do you just take a verb and slap
>womanly
onto it every time when you want to shit on ftms

The average man would never even think of leveraging the friendship of two other dudes for some innate petty revenge plot or whatever. Call it what you want but that's some weird mean girls shit

These men will kill eachother to fuck you
>t. incel ftm chaserr

the way i see it it's more like a prank than anything, besides it sounds like you're just saying
>any negative attribute is feminine
which is obviously braindead

On one hand yeah, but on the other hand this is too clever and funny to be done by a woman
FTMs are on another level

Why do you use female anime pics
It's like you don't want to be a man

Attached: 1648174686001.jpg (1300x901, 177.92K)

Any Forums culture

Did they have to ruin this picture with a choker? Holy shit. This could have been a good, sexy picture, but they shitted it up with a cringe choker out of nowhere, for what reason?

pretty sure if he posted pepes and wojaks he would get accussed of trying too hard to come off as a male, I've seen people arguing that pepes are female-brained because they look like cute babies or some shit when a ftm used one

people really like to stretch to misgender ftms huh

this thread has upset a lot of people
good job