Fuck twitter mods

its so crazy how little twitter does to protect against hatred of trans ppl. there are entire accounts dedicated to posting things like this that never get taken down no matter how much ppl report them.

imagine if i tweeted something horrible like “Nobody ACTUALLY thinks black people are people. We are just being respectful.” could u even imagine how fast i would get my account deleted??

Attached: FEA214E0-AC6C-4A2C-AD52-DA36EE04E08A.jpg (828x684, 188.42K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 22-35-29 076 png (PNG Image, 605 × 264 pixels).png (605x264, 38.64K)

>twitter mods
how old are you?
you can literally tweet that you think black people are subhuman trash and it won't get removed, twitter has been like that for years.

What is she saying thats transphobic tho?
She is willing to use your preferred pronouns.

Are preferred pronouns not good enough for you people?

Do you actually need people to BELIEVE that you are a women?

Thats fucking psychopathic as fuck

literally tweet search 'i hate black people' its really not hard to find, also reddit spacing, please return.

>babby tranner gets blackpilled for the first time

heh... welcome to the real world... kid

Yeah. If you want people to believe you're a woman go stealth.

They're not saying trans women aren't people though

i AM stealth and im sharing this bc one of my friends who doesnt know im trans retweeted it. i dont want to be her friend anymore now.

hmmmm whats that you got there esther? a adams apple and a receded hairline? gee i guess your not a woman neither?

Attached: 41B23DF7-BD74-49AB-A65E-D9EA5695AC15.jpg (1284x1593, 289.04K)

right for anyone trying to say she isnt transphobic.... first off learn to love urself..... second explain what this follow up comment is then

Attached: E5EAF1A0-4DA9-469B-9D37-4650A696DFA1.jpg (828x964, 290.62K)

She's right though. Most people will politely use your pronouns, they'll acknowledge you publicly as a woman, because liberals have captured every cultural institution and will punish you if you don't play along. But the second you try to force yourself into a space that belongs to women - ACTUAL women - that tolerance will end.

again, learn to love urself pls.

>black person
opinion discarded

> black
> believes it's a human being
I'm not surprised it can't understand that trans women are actually women

lmao cry about it nigger

>black
>british

HAHAHAHA

rly thought maybe this would be an interesting conversation about the fact that us trannies are the only minority group they let u be openly bigoted against without consequence.... but apparently the only ppl here today are racists and self-hating tranners. ok. ill see yall another time then

She should cover herself.

Attached: tumblr_psb2uetXMy1xcln5eo1_1280.jpg (1044x1305, 203.02K)

Her entire account is full of terf shit.
Picrel is just an attempt to look like an angry trans ally lol.

stop fetishizing islam! stop giving trans women a bad name! get help!

ya exactly, i actually cant believe ppl r trying to act like she isnt being a raging transphobe

>you people
lol. im sure ur the bastion of respect and i should totally lower my expectations on how ppl should view me based on ur comments.

>2022
>Any Forums has threads whining about twitter not banning people for saying things they don't like

Attached: 24422.png (542x602, 41.07K)

Ironic that a black woman is using wigs as an insult lmao

nobody should like bigotry. and im so sure u definitely dont whine when u see white ppl facing racism and discrimination. hope this helps!

>blokes
every time

Rough