How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1648057298603m.jpg (677x1024, 101.56K)

Just a shithole being a shithole

Nvm. Drop support for Ukraine. Kill the fuckers, they deserve it.

Real smart move zekensky, let's send a population w/ some of the shittiest mental health states & a dependence on medicine to the front, nothing could go wrong

Fuckers wan't me to risk my life protesting to save their asses? Hell no.
t. Russoid

draft all trannies in all countries

fun fact: most drafted cis males with no combat training spend most of their time shaking in fear and being a hindrance for actual soldier. What could be said about trannies.

I’m months away from being a doctor. That means I’d be directly commissioned as a captain, be put in a hospital or lab far away from the fighting and when you get drafted you’d not only have to treat me like your god but you’d also have to keep me safe

Don’t wish it unless you want to have to serve power mad based femboys

based.

Devastating. I've been trying to find a young Ukrainian tranny to adopt and the only people who want to stay in my spare room are moms with 2-4 children

i hate both sides, but i honestly hate ukraine a bit more seeing as their government are also scumbags but according to everyone who listens to the media, for some reason, they're the good guys

the citizens arent to blame on either side, like usual its the rich and powerful and they're throwing away pawns left and right

>for some reason, they're the good guys
because they are being attacked, they aren't a dictatorship, they are trying to join the eu and be a normal country.

>power mad
as a genuine advice, not even other officials like people with a power trip

fearless warriors of death

So just hope ww3 never happens and I’m allowed to do my thing in peace

not the other user, I wouldn't even meet you regardless

"a normal country" isnt a good thing, normal countries have committed so many atrocities, they're still extremely authoritarian, and they throw away teenagers for their wars, oh and the people still have no choice in anything

they're not much better than the dictatorships

And people ask why I'm an anarchist

What a cute couple :)

they should draft the repbros, we have nothing to lose
t. Ukrainian repbro

which is why a lot of troons "lose" their passport before leaving

well, this is what literally any country would do in this situation. you have to understand that the people who run shit might tolerate us in times of peace, but as soon as they need more bodies for the meatgrinder they will spitefully throw you back in there.
best thing you can do is hope at least a few of these fucking monsters suffer even a fraction of the amount they have inflicted on people like us. god knows they deserve a 1000 times more.

If you have nothing to lose go sign up for military yourself bro?
No you won't bc ur a pussy.

Because you don't understand politics?

because you're underaged?

Remind me how their bid for EU membership is coming :)

BASED. SERVE YOUR COUNTRY.

Based, if you are male then you must die for your country.

so i dont have to die for my country if im a trans woman? nice

No you retards because states pull this kind of shit