HSTS's are women, AGPs are beta males

Attached: images-1.jpg (275x183, 7.92K)

HSTS are beta males, AGP are women. Daily reminder that HSTS attraction is the most malebrained shit ever. If your attraction is primarily visual like it is in HSTS, you're malebrained.

HSTS's
>won't let you touch their pp
>ugly AF
>has most asexuals
>hates chasers
>shits on everyone
>gatekeeps
AGP:
>loves it when you touch our pp and some of us top
>put all points into looks
>most horny group out there next to gay bois
>loves chasers
>grooms the shit out of chasers
>loves everyone (even rapehons)
>is accepting

Attached: thicc.png (758x181, 22.14K)

all beta males are women

As opposed to the supreme feminine “jacking off to yourself in a mirror while dressed in schoolgirl outfit” sexuality of AGPs or what?

I'm AGP and I don't even jack off, let alone doing it in front of a mirror.

ive been on Any Forums since 2007 and never really browsed this board before but since i started (around two months ago) i've developed and deep and intense hatred for gays and trannies, i wasn't like this before. I was friends with hard leftists, marxists at uni, supported them and went to a bunch of really gay parties etc. and sort of enjoyed myself, but since I've just looked at the way you guys talk and the vernacular you've developed seriously all i feel is total and utter disgust. I wish I could go back to not knowing how mentally ill it all is and how deeply rooted it seems to be in a lot of kids minds now

my body count was double digits pre hrt, i was (at least on the surface) a successful male. if you were an incel pre hrt, people give you shit for being incel to tranner. if you were a chad pre hrt, people give you shit about being an agp rapehon, you lose either way.

I literally don’t get these terms. Half of the time people say it’s the HSTS, that are the horny chaserfuckers without bottom dysphoria, half of the time it’s the other way round

I've not seen an AGP that claimed to have bottom dysphoria.. not saying it doesn't exist but has not been my experience.

none of these words are in the bibls

Most AGPs have never done that though. All HSTS are malebrained because they have maletypical attraction.

At least I'm not a fucking alpha male. That would make it very hard to pass. Small, weak, beta males like myself make for very pretty girls after a few years on HRT, makeup, and breast implants. When high-T alpha Chads troon out, they are doomed to be absolute gigahons.

Attached: Eldena.png (977x1253, 1.07M)

HSTS and AGP are the same, the difference is in personality. HSTS are more open and accept it from the getgo. AGP are more submissive and try to comforn to male standards. This leads to repression which leads to mysogyni then perversion then finally giving in and transitioning later in life.

The core difference is, one group, fundamentally homosexual and the other, fundamentally transvestite.

its the opposite, retarfdt.

not really, tranvestites don't live as women. AGP's generally do.

Maybe I'm an exception but I feel like I belong to the agp group. I have typical beta male qualities, 2 year degree programming, lonly childhood, into vidya game, mtg.
But throughout my life I exhibited feminine behvior. Examples
>I looked like a girl in highschool with no hrt, a girl in high school asked if it was ok to like pretty boys like me to the entire class.
>Displayed gay behavior to the point where cis women would aks if I was gay
>Female sargent in my time in army said I needed a papsmear, another girl in the army said I was a faggot. This was before I even came out as trans
>befriended a few cis lesbian girls throughout my life
>got hit on by older man while filling up gas at night. Literally asked me if i was nurse boy or doctor man. L
I never masturbated to thinking of myself as a woman. I just want to be beautiful like cis girls and be fembrained. Been almost half a year since I stopped masturbating all together, hate my penis.
I'm 30 now and just started diy, I feel like I am a beta malebrained, don't pass very well since I just started hormones and probably won't since I am late. If I didn't feel the need to comform to society I would have transitioned alot earlier in life. Repression is real.
However I feel like I still have a lot in common with agp. I have never been attracted to men. So what exactly am I?

Agreed. Personally I don't think its inherently a fetish, but It can be fetishized.

Then you have real fetishists and rapehons that give us a bad name. But I don't think they are representative of agp

If you weren't overtly actively homosexual as a teenager, you're probably agp.

This is agp:
>If I didn't feel the need to comform to society I would have transitioned alot earlier in life

I have two friends that were on this site earlier, both the homosexual variety; they're very active sexually as teenagers always gay.

It's the general nature, etiological speaking, of the basic nature of autogynephilia. It does not mean they continue cross-dressing privately.

ok retard