Find this board randomly 7 months ago

>find this board randomly 7 months ago
>get drawn in for some reason, find myself lurking or posting for hours every day
>am not trans but feel growing compulsion to order HRT
>finally crack and order it after 7 months here

Just took my first dose. What the fuck am I doing. I'm in my 30s and am not even trans. As in, I literally don't want to be a woman, I don't want to be addressed or seen as a woman, I've never once thought about becoming a woman, I don't have dysphoria, I don't have autogynephilia, I've never had any signs of being trans (besides some of the very indirect stuff people correlate with it). And yet I'm taking HRT.

If I don't experience "reverse dysphoria" or any other issues, I guess I'll keep taking it.

Why am I like this?

Attached: 1629523580361.png (1072x582, 190.78K)

If you cant think of a single upside to taking hrt just quit

>Why am I like this?

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

you're larping obviously, it's okay we all do it

>If you cant think of a single upside to taking hrt just quit
I want to look more feminine and attractive. That's the only reason I'm taking it.

>you're larping obviously, it's okay we all do it
I'm not lol. I could take a photo of the estrogen if you really want. Unless you think I'm larping as a cissie when I'm really a tranny, or something.

wait you posted this yesterday

Are you androphilic?

>wait you posted this yesterday
Yeah but the thread died and I wanted to continue it

I still haven't taken a second dose yet

post it user, i don't believe you

>Are you androphilic?
Gynephilic. And I guess attracted to HRT femboys and some traps. Not androphilic at all.

I'm aware that making myself look more feminine will make me less attractive to most of the kinds of people I'm attracted to, but I'm already unattractive to them, anyway. I feel like I'll be more attractive to at least someone, this way, than I otherwise would be.

do it
i took it today

>not even trans
if you take estrogen as a man you're trans

What if I stop? Am I a man again?

>if you take estrogen as a man you're trans
Guess I'm a trans guy, then

Yes.

>im taking cross sex hormones because i want a body more similar to a female
>but i dont have dysphoria and i dont want to be a girl and im not trans
Look, you dont have to change your name or wardrobe or pronouns or what you identify as or whatever
But you have to admit that taking cross sex hormones so youll resemble the opposite sex is by nature at least trans adjacent

The ultra-based cisgender transexual.

>post it user, i don't believe you
Do I have to

I think i know who this is lol and i told you so
also its an early midlife crisis

you'll get more replies to this post if you do

>But you have to admit that taking cross sex hormones so youll resemble the opposite sex is by nature at least trans adjacent
It is trans adjacent, but lots of HRT femboys look neither like women or men. They look like HRT femboys. That's how I want to look.

>The ultra-based cisgender transexual.
Yes, I'm unironically a cisgender transsexual transhumanist.

I think you talked to someone else.

>you'll get more replies to this post if you do
I'm not that eager for replies. I just don't like sharing things on Any Forums. I would only want to post it if someone really didn't believe me.

>You will grow a pair of tiddies.
>Your dick won't work.
Are you sure about hrt?

Attached: 1647986415338.jpg (683x683, 32.08K)

the way you're skirting around this makes me think you are larping

>>Your dick won't work.
I have T gel on the way. From what I understand, if I apply T gel regularly and masturbate regularly, it still might work. If it really stops working then I'll stop the estrogen.

I might wait until it arrives before taking more estrogen.

>>You will grow a pair of tiddies.
I've come to accept this. I'll just hide them and possibly get them lopped off. I considered taking Raloxifene but I've seen a lot of mixed reviews and figured it's not worth bothering.

>the way you're skirting around this makes me think you are larping
Fine I'll take a picture

I dont really understand whats confusing you
You say "im a grown man who isnt trans and doesnt want to be a woman. Why am i taking hrt?"
And then follow up with
"I want to look like an hrt femboy"
You amswered your own question

I guess I don't know why I want to look like an HRT femboy and why it seems like this board incepted the idea into my mind.