Too little fat on my neck makes my Adam's apple and neck muscles very very apparent...

Too little fat on my neck makes my Adam's apple and neck muscles very very apparent, and it makes me look even more manly.
Will HRT make me gain fat on my neck to make this features show less?

Attached: literally me.png (700x550, 502.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/tracheal-shave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1648034841305.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

No, you would just have to gain a lot of weight to get a fatty neck. After years, hrt MIGHT slim the muscles in your neck. But the only sure thing for an Adam’s apple is a tracheal shave.

I can't pay for a tracheal shave and my Adam's apple is huge.

Attached: 1589064079023.jpg (559x454, 84.57K)

Save up? Only rich trannies get to do everything at once. This is a process that will take many years, and the finish line is nebulous. Good luck, sorry about your neck.

Do women never have an Adam's apple? What is it exactly and how does it grow there?

It's an enlarged thyroid cartilage, which is caused by testosterone. Sometimes they have it slightly bigger than normal, but they rarely have one as big as someone who went through male puberty.

Attached: adams apple.png (576x540, 175.49K)

Where's the apple part? Is it an extra organ?

It's the front-most point part of the cartilage.

So it's not like a separate organ that they call an apple? I know it's not an apple that you eat I'm not stupid. But since it's called something and women don't have something called an apple I've often wondered what it was? So why don't women have it? No testosterone?

They have the cartilage, it's just not as big because they don't have male levels of testosterone, so it doesn't protrude fowards in their neck.

So it's just a masculine name of an organ that everybody has? Do mtf get it, if they don't manage their hormones correctly?

It just the nickname people gave to the enlarged structure. MtFs get it if they go through male puberty. However, if they're lucky, it may be very small, the same way cis women may have large thyroid cartilages, it's just not as common.

You would develop by going through mail puberty, if your levels are mismanaged enough that you are masculinizing not feminizing, then yes, an mtf would develop an Adam’s apple. Every mtf that went through male puberty has/had one at some point, even if it was small.

uuugh i never knew that’s where the thyroid gland was and that is partly bc i never wanted to know and now i would like to un-know it fuck

I don't understand now because you're making it sound like it is a separate organ? If it's just the name of an enlarged cartilage, then if it's small, even in the male, they wouldn't have it. Not if it's based on size rather than growing a separate organ? I surely don't have one.

Why do you care? Do you have an apple?

I had a trach shave but regardless of whether i had an apple or not i wouldn’t want to know this

It’s not a dysphoria thing it’s a horror at human anatomy thing

Oh, they can cut it off? That's really interesting does it change your voice when they do that? I went on blockers before it happened to me otherwise it probably would have happened?

They can shave down the cartilage above the thyroid; they don’t remove the thyroid obviously bc you need that to live.

healthline.com/health/tracheal-shave

Your voice doesn’t really change from it but it is a noticeable difference and helps a lot if you have an Adam’s apple.