Whats the FTM equivalent of the "boomer dad turning into a hon at 50, after decades of marriage and 2 kids" scenario...

whats the FTM equivalent of the "boomer dad turning into a hon at 50, after decades of marriage and 2 kids" scenario? would they avoid having kids in the first place/trooning out entirely?

Attached: 3dxs403a3xh51.jpg (750x712, 33.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vI6U0QJtPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatever picrel is.

Attached: 20trans2-jumbo.jpg (768x1024, 232.63K)

military survivalist tomboy milf

Scott Newgent is the equivalent, she trooned out after shitting two kids and became an anti-trans activist after her frankendick exploded, because you know its only after trooning out and cutting her tits in front of her two grown kids that she said to herself "hey maybe its fucked up, dood". And obviously 99% of his znti trans content is about mtfs :)))
Fucking hate afab trannies sometimes

Cis gnc/butch lesbian who’s spent decades of her formative years advocating for or openly identifying as lesbian, only to poon out and get her tits chopped off after her first divorce at age 32

Elliot Paige is the oldest person I know of to transition FTM. I guess it's just not common for them to wait that long, they just do it.

FtManlets are extremely varied. I believe the most common is the Self-Hating, misogynistic, Lesbian that only poons out in the modern times. I find it hard to think of modern pooners that don't poon by 30

wtf he's kinda hot, I thought he'd be some goblin creature. probably a hell of a ride for his kids though

Attached: ep-31-the-truth-about-cO9kus0VjyD-Z3h7aW-2xil.1400x1400.jpg (1400x1400, 141.39K)

FTM equivalent is without question turning into a terf after repressing for an entire life time

Still got those dyke eyes though

youtube.com/watch?v=6vI6U0QJtPQ

Attached: ftm.png (516x562, 410.12K)

how did they grow such immaculate beards?

spending their entire life as a feminine cis female and transitioning if they're single at 30

this is half of females in the animation industry

gen x mum turning into gayden at 40, after a decade of marriage and 2 kids

Attached: pooner dad.png (1256x565, 1.37M)

I’ve seen a few Reddit posts on it and it’s always hilarious

Testosterone

if they're ftms they pass perfectly

>whatever picrel is
cute senpai UwU

misogynistic lesbians exist?

female bodies also have androgen receptors which turn testosterone into dht.

all hair follicles other than those on the scalp are stimulated by dht into growing hair that dies slower (hair dying quickly is what makes it look thin or short like typical female facial hair - it grows, quickly dies, and regrows, effectively remaining short).

dht is a steroid 3 to 6x stronger than testosterone, so apparently if you produce a lot of it from testosterone youll still be high test or someting. idk tho.

wholesomerino